Hurrah! We made it to Friday! This week has been a busy one: I started the week in California, spending the day flying back to the East Coast on Monday. Tuesday, I had a desk day, working through emails, conference calls, calendar planning and so on. It was one of those kinda days! 😉 On Wednesday I was out of the office working on two really fun photo shoots upstate for upcoming campaigns. I’m excited to share the results of those soon; you can see a sneak peek here of the autumnal beauty we were fortunate enough to see while out of the city. Wow! Yesterday I was working on prep for a video shoot I have this Sunday, while also planning out the design scheme for our bedroom makeover. Whew! Quite the week. How was your’s? Here’s some my favorite reads from across the web this week:
– Danish design has always been a favorite of mine so it’s no surprise that I’m digging the new collection from Nordal.
– Antwerp looks fun and colorful. I’ve wanted to visit this city for years and hope to make it happen soooooooon.
– This post about five things to do in Nashville has me adding the city to my must-visit list.
– How awesome does this cable management system look? Seriously, you gotta check it out. This is how tech should look! Totally supporting this kickstarter!
– Crushing on this elegant Swedish home BIG time!
– My friends Susan and William shared this great post about food styling and photography editing.
– Justin styled up these new pieces from Abercrombie and Fitch to perfection. I need to reconsider this brand!
– One day I would love to buy land just like this incredible plot and build my dream home. Can you imagine?!
– This Berry Marzipan Crumble looks super colorful and delicious!
– You have to check out my friend Brooke’s amazing fashion illustration animations. I can’t stop watching!
– Fun Halloween decorating ideas.
– 11 ways to up your home’s curb appeal.
– I loved the bright pops of color in this hotel and shop pop up in Amsterdam.
– High five and thanks to Aaron for the shout out in his interview over on Juluis.