Crikey, what a week, hey? Emotionally drained sums it up. My heart mate and I were in need of a little comfort time, so we enjoyed a quiet weekend, just the two of us at home cooking delicious meals (like Juila’s Turkey & Ricotta Meatballs – yum!), and painting a few walls in our apartment. It’s been just the gentle, cozy few days we needed. How has your week been? If like me you feel like you’ve read every article that’s been published on the US Election, here’s some lighter and brighter reading for your Sunday. Enjoy, and I’ll see you back here tomorrow for a fun Bright.Style post!
– I was honored to be included by Bloglovin’ as an example in their piece on 5 Home Brands Showing Influencer Marketing How It’s Done – thank you!
– Is your work space in need of a pick me up? 55+ Impressive Home Offices will do just that!
– Or, if you are looking to make a room look bigger, this is the read for you.
– I’m very excited about IKEA’s collaborations with HAY and Tom Dixon.
– Erin posted a tour of her guest bedroom (divine!) which introduced me to this amazing art website. So good!
– I felt inspired by Didier’s fall look!
– Itching to travel? (*raises hand*) This one’s for you: Lonely Planet’s Top Travel Destinations of 2017
– I’ve seen a number of articles about Oslo recently, namely this one and this one, both of which make me want to go back to Norway!
– The Trans-Siberian Railway looks like quite an incredible journey. Told ya I had the travel itch!
– Crushing on this cozy grey sweater.
// Photography by Will Taylor