Kicking off a new series this week on Bright.Bazaar: welcome to Sunday.Sounds. I decided that I was keen to bring back one of my old weekly reads Bright.Links but with a new twist. So each week I’ll now be sharing my fave reads with a weekly Sunday.Sounds spotify playlist. I figured Sunday’s were perfect for relaxing with good music and interesting reads! You can click Play in the widget above to listen to the playlist while you read, or click here to launch it in the app see the full track list so you can pick and choose. Of course, I had to kick off the first Sunday.Sounds playlist with the new Adele track, Hello. Enjoy!
– It’s Time to Stop Being So Busy—and Be Productive
– Loved Justina’s Toolbox post on Design*Sponge.
– WorkOf: a local Californian marketplace
– 6 Things To Do Before Becoming Self-Employed
– 10 Days in London
– Old meets new in central Bergen
– Pavlovas with Berries & Pistachio
– A rustic chic dinner party
– A bohemian space in Marseille, France
– 8 Amazing Sculptural Lamps with Brass
– Colourful Restaurant Design Tour: 400 Rabbits, London
– New Styling Work: DFS ‘Global Traveller’ inspired Look
– Mr. Bazaar is Moving to New York City!
– 10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend
// Photography by Will Taylor
So happy you decided to do this I love it!! xx
@Gem – Thanks so much! 🙂
Great idea for a series. Thanks for these links I liked the productivity and London posts!
@Emma – Glad you enjoyed reading them as much as I did!