BRIGHT.LIFE

My #makeyousmilestyle Instagram Feed Faves

makeyousmilestyle-instagram-1Bright.Bazaar’s Instagram hashtag #makeyousmilestyle now has over 3,000 pictures on it as more and more people share their personal make-you-smile style discoveries and adventures from all corners of the world everyday. Of course, I find it so inspiring to see colour ideas and inspirations through the eyes of others, but I also get a kick out of seeing others as excited about colour as I am! I was keen to celebrate passing the 3,000 image mark on the feed, so I decided to share ten of my favourite snaps that have been added to the #makeyousmilestyle feed in recent weeks. What I love most about these images is their eclectic nature. Bright.Bazaar is all about appreciating the benefit of colour throughout all parts of life (home, fashion, food, travel and more), so it’s great to see how colour has been inspiring different people on Instagram (and making them smile!) throughout all of these areas. I hope these ten colourful snaps inspire you as much as they do me – and don’t forget to share your colour inspirations on the #makeyousmilestyle hashtag over on Instagram!lovelyindeedPicture by LovelyIndeedjmigsimoesPicture by Jmigsimoes
atomicstarburstPicture by AtomicStarburstcatsandtulipsPicture by CatsandTulips
bespokebridePicture by BespokeBride
beadbashPicture by BeadDash
dreameurotripPicture by DreamEuroTripenglaskreativeverdenPicture by englaskreativeverden.
herecomesthesunblogPicture by HereComesTheSunBlog.
wildandgrizzlyPicture by WildandGrizzly.Which of these #makeyousmilestyle pictures makes you, um, smile?!

• Reply LoRi March 31, 2015 at 3:36 pm

Thanks for sharing my snap Will x

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 31, 2015 at 3:40 pm

@Lori – My pleasure! Love seeing your #makeyousmilestyle inspirations! x

• Reply The Kentucky gent March 31, 2015 at 4:45 pm

That dresser though! Love it. Also.. what’s not to love about brightly colored donuts + sprinkles.

Best,
    Josh – The Kentucky Gent

• Reply Matthew Pike March 31, 2015 at 6:55 pm

Well worth a follow, nice one.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 31, 2015 at 7:11 pm

@Mat – Glad they inspired you as much as they did me! Cheers for stopping by!

• Reply joao Miguel Simoes March 31, 2015 at 10:30 pm

Thanks a lot, Will. Glad to be part of this mood and spirit #makeyousmilestyle

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 31, 2015 at 10:43 pm

@Joao Miguel Simoes – My pleasure. Delighted to see your #makeyousmilestyle inspirations. Brilliant pictures!

• Reply The Office stylist March 31, 2015 at 10:46 pm

These pictures are so cute! I love the dresser with the different shades of yellow on each door. Looks like a fun project to recreate.

• Reply kirsten burnett April 1, 2015 at 6:19 pm

such amazing colors and interesting places you have been to. i really enojyed this post thanks for sharing

• Reply DJ Yabis April 1, 2015 at 10:17 pm

EEEEEEEEK! This makes me so happy. Like you I also love colors and I’m totally loving your design aesthetic. Thanks for featuring me! You’re amazing.

• Reply mel April 2, 2015 at 5:09 am

That’s great Will, congratulations. Your love of colour is contagious! Some lovely pics there, my favourites are the building shots. Mel x (p.s. it’s Mel rebranded)

• Reply Amy - Bead Bash April 3, 2015 at 10:06 pm

Thanks for sharing my snap Will. I love your makeyousmilestyle hashtag.