I can’t quite believe that we are only three sleeps away from Christmas! Are you guys all ready for the holiday weekend? I’m almost there but still have a few more small gifts to get. Then The Great Wrap Session of 2016 will begin. I’m talking: red wine, trashy holiday movie, festive candle burning, a big box of chocolates and, somehow, never enough tape (I can’t be alone there?!). Anyway, before I start my wrapping marathon, I still need to get those final gifts ticked off my list. If you are in the same boat, I’m sharing ten gift ideas that are perfect stocking stuffers for almost everyone on your list. Check it out after the jump!
1. Color block Tech Touch Glove: Color lovers will be so happy with the aesthetic appeal of this graphic and colorful gloves. The best part? They’ll still be able to ‘gram to their hearts content on that cold winter’s day because they are tech touch friendly!
2. Apple TV 3rd Generation: This is the perfect stocking stuffer for any TV nut that you know. This 3rd generation version has Siri build into it so you can just ask Siri to start playing your favorite TV show or movie without having to even touch the remote – so awesome!
3. Timex Weekender Chronograph Watch: Timex watches are, well, timeless (sorry, couldn’t resist!), but it’s true, they are that sturdy, reliable watch that you can always count on. Everyone’s closet needs one!
4. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera: Do you have a younger relative who is always excited to play with your phone and take pictures when you hang out?! If so, why not gift them their own camera and then they will be able to take pictures and see them printed in realtime!
5. Pair of Dad/Kid Sock Sets: It doesn’t get much cuter than matching dad and kid socks, does it?! These are adorable!
6. Copper & Wood Coasters: Copper is having a moment right now and so these wood and copper coasters would make for a lovely stocking stuffer for that friend who loves to be on-trend with their décor.
7. Stainless Steel Gold Flatware Set: We all have that friend who loves to entertain – and this glam-to-the-max set of gold colored flatware is the ideal gift for them.
8. Tile Bluetooth Tracking Device: That colleague who is always losing their keys, wallet and so on? You know the one! Well, why not give them this Bluetooth tracking device as a secret Santa gift? They can stick it to any item and then press a button on their phone to make the Tile emit a beep so they can find the item. Genius!
9. Threshold Copper Barware Set: Shake, shake, shake those cocktails! Well, ‘tis the season. The budding mixologist in your life will no doubt be delighted to open this barware set this holiday weekend.
10. Multi Pom-Pom Garland: Kids and color lovers alike will be thrilled with this playful multi-colored pom-pom garland that is stylish enough to add cheer to a room all year around.
What’s catching your eye from my stocking stuffers round up? Get more last-minute ideas for stocking stuffers over on Target’s blog, A Bullseye View! Don’t forget to check out my round up of 20 #MakeYouSmileStyle Gift Ideas for more gift ideas, too!
// Posted in partnership with Target; all views my own