BRIGHT.LIFE

How to Paint a Chevron Feature Wall: Volunteering for My Birthday

*This post is sponsored by State Farm®but all thoughts and views are my own; my social media fee was donated to Habitat for Humanity

Last year I started volunteering with Habitat for Humanity NYC as part of their A Brush with Kindness projects. I found the charity through the State Farm Neighborhood of Good website, which is a portal that helps you find local volunteering opportunities. The site is free and simple to use; it helped me to actually volunteer, as I had for a long time wanted to do so but never got around to signing up to something before last year.

Habitat for Humanity is a charity that works with the local community to self-build houses, as well as manage and carry out other community improvement projects. The charity is made up of multiple local chapters who are autonomous and work in their respective communities. Given my love for design and color, Habitat for Humanity New York City is the perfect organization for me to volunteer with. It’s so fun to get to go out and spend the day adding color and life to community centers in some of New York City’s public housing.

I had a thought of doing something a bit different for my birthday this year. Instead of having a party I decided to volunteer with loved ones and friends. Spending the day giving back to the local community whilst also spending quality time with the people I loved was the perfect way to mark my birthday. This all came about because the first volunteering day I did last year was so much fun! Everyone who volunteered on the day kept saying how nice it was to get out of their office and do something different, something where you can see the difference you’ve made in just one day. Last year, we transformed a kid’s classroom that was tired and old and made it bright, fresh and full of color – it felt so good to do something positive.

*Use the slider to see the wall before & after*
If you follow along with my Instagram Story you may have seen that I spent the day volunteering on March 15th, which was the day after my birthday and the closest day available. We spent the day on the Lower East Side of Manhattan volunteering as part of A Brush with Kindness project in a New York Public Housing Authority community center called, Jacob Riis. Children and families use the center a lot as they put on activities and also have lots of clubs for kids in the local community to be part of. For older kids they also have a space where they can play pool, and a small gym area. The community center runs on tight budget and hadn’t been painted for a long time, so a group of us came in to refresh one of the recreation rooms.

One of my favorite things about Habitat for Humanity NYC are their group leaders. They help you during the day but also give you freedom to make creative decisions, which is really nice. For example, in the community room we painted for my birthday volunteering event there was a large wall. The center told us they would like to use a light purple color but then the team leader gave us freedom to choose what we wanted to do. A group of us decided to do a herringbone wall and the group leader worked with three of us to plan out the wall, making suggestions and helping us to achieve the final look.

I thought it would be fun to share how we created the herringbone feature wall (and a big shout out to Zoe and Ashley who did all the hard math for our wall!). First, we gathered all the things we needed which were:

1. 2” inch painters tape
2. Chalk line
3. Measuring tape
4. Mini rollers
5. Paint brushes
6. Two different color paints
7. A pencil

FYI: This method assumes you like the existing color of the wall. If you don’t then make sure to paint whole wall a color of your choice and allow to dry thoroughly before starting.chevron wallStep One
Start in the middle of the wall and mark the center line with chalk, then decide how wide and high you want the pattern to be. We decided on our sizing based on the overall wall dimensions; we also had pillars so wanted to make sure you could see the pattern in between the pillars. We designed each of the herringbones to be 30.5 inches wide and 16 inches high.

Step Two
From the center line, measure the other vertical lines out on the wall based on the width of your pattern. For our wall this was 30.5 inches. So, we measured 30.5 inches from the center line in each direction and chalked these vertical lines onto the wall. Then, we repeated this until the wall had a vertical line every 30.5 inches (this would be at whatever width you have decided).

Step Three
On the vertical lines mark out the height of your herringbone, starting at the bottom. For our wall the height was 16 inches, therefore we marked every 16 inches with a pencil on the vertical lines.chevron wallStep Four
Start to tape the diagonal lines of the individual herringbones. At the vertical center line place the tape right at the bottom, near the floor, and then pull the tape diagonally across to the adjacent vertical line, and the tape should cross that line at the first point you marked (i.e 16 inches above the floor). Keep repeating this all the way between the two lines, tearing the tape off when you meet the next vertical line.

Step Five
Keep repeating step four so that you create diagonally taped lines between adjacent vertical lines. Remember to switch direction so the diagonal lines go up if they just came down, and vice versa.

Step Six
Now put painters tape on all the vertical lines.chevron wallStep Seven
‘Seal’ the painters tape by painting over the edges with white paint.chevron wallStep Eight
Now, start to paint inside the chevrons remembering to alternate the paint colors as you do so –
see below. A helpful thing to do is to mark each individual herringbone segment with its respective color before starting to paint. Let the paint to dry and then add a second coat.

Step Nine
Remove the painters tape and see the herringbone pattern revealed before your eyes!chevron wallIf you have been inspired by this post to get volunteering or even have for your own birthday volunteering event, grab a group of friends and start volunteering! Be sure you head over to the State Farm Neighborhood of Good’s website to find opportunities in your area. All you need to do is put in details such as your location and some of your interests, and then it will give you a list of local volunteering opportunities. I hope you have as much fun volunteering as I do!chevron wall// Photography by Will Taylor

• Reply Dale Fredriksson April 12, 2018 at 6:30 am

Such a lovely story. It’s always nice to give something back to your community. I love the design too. This would be great to brighten up a dull courtyard.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar April 12, 2018 at 7:51 am

@Dale – I agree, so important. And I’m glad you like the design we did. Thank you!

• Reply Michael @ Mile in My Glasses April 12, 2018 at 7:46 am

Volunteering is so important, I really respect you for that Will! Also, loving the chevron stripes! They look great!

Have a great Thursday!
    Michael

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar April 12, 2018 at 7:52 am

@Michael – Awww thank you, Mr! The least I could do. It was so fun to paint this chevron pattern! Have a wonderful day. 🙂

• Reply Borja April 12, 2018 at 8:47 am

Need to try this! So original 🙌🏽

• Reply Caleb April 12, 2018 at 8:49 am

looks gorgeous!! @calebmckusick

• Reply Christopher Ciavatta April 12, 2018 at 8:49 am

Been looking for a fun way to spice up my new apartment i just moved into with my love!! Now to get to work! Love it and love your blog!!
    IG – @cjciavatta

• Reply Nick April 12, 2018 at 8:49 am

This looks unreal!! Definitely pinning this post for when I’ve gotta renovatea a space!

• Reply Matthew Reid April 12, 2018 at 8:50 am

I’ve been meaning to do a colour pattern like this on one of the walls of my den for ages! Love this look, Will! 🙂

@itsmattreid

• Reply Michael R April 12, 2018 at 8:50 am

Love this so much! Our walls definitely need some #makeyousmilestyle, maybe we’ll try this! @michreed0703 🙂

• Reply Lefteris Kokolakis April 12, 2018 at 8:51 am

Very nice! I will definitely use it.

• Reply Michael April 12, 2018 at 8:52 am

IG can be such a surface level community, and I’ve always appreciated your commitment to, what I feel at least, is very genuine content. Blending your background with a commitment to philanthropy is really inspiring. Keep it up good sir.

Also as a sidebar, your beach house turned out to be the actual cutest.

IG handle: @m_rysavy

• Reply Pedro Sanchez April 12, 2018 at 8:52 am

As always you giving back your positive energy in form of volunteering, great doing Will! And the wall looks amazing x
    @perykko

• Reply JPe April 12, 2018 at 8:53 am

This is stunning! Looks like you are in a fairytale! ❤❤

• Reply Tyler April 12, 2018 at 8:54 am

Great organization! 👍 @badwulf88

• Reply Ricardo O April 12, 2018 at 8:59 am

I really love your work! It has given me inspiration for my next project. Keep up the great work, I’m looking forward to your future post!

Ig- ricardo_ortz

• Reply Étienne Douville April 12, 2018 at 9:07 am

I love your style! The color you bring to every item makes me so happy just by looking at it!! Thank you ❤️ @etiennedou

• Reply John Tupy April 12, 2018 at 9:08 am

Love the way you explore colors and patterns. The generosity and optimism of #makeyousmilestyle radiates through your volunteer efforts and everything you do, which is so needed in the world. Keep inspiring!
    @johntupy

• Reply Cameron April 12, 2018 at 9:10 am

Okay this is awesome! And even better since you did this to help others. That’s definitely ‘Make You Smile’ style!

IG: instacaam

• Reply Noddy_Taylor April 12, 2018 at 9:10 am

Ace colour choice! Defo doing this when we buy a place! IG: Noddy_Taylor

• Reply Bruno Barducco April 12, 2018 at 9:16 am

Your blog is stunning! We can see your energy through the content and the way you do your post and art. I love the colour palette, make my day here in London bright! :)) @barducco

• Reply Hugh April 12, 2018 at 9:22 am

You inspire me to try this but ill keep a can of white paint handy, in case i F it up 🙂

• Reply Greg Watson April 12, 2018 at 9:22 am

Love it and those colors are so pretty!
    @_greg_watson_

• Reply Austin April 12, 2018 at 9:23 am

I love it!
    IG: austincsewell

• Reply Michaela April 12, 2018 at 9:24 am

Love the color and all the detailed instructions! Would also love that H&M gift card 🙂 insta: @msalyer87

• Reply Sergio B April 12, 2018 at 9:27 am

Love your work as always! Positive vibes on this day from chilly Boston. x
    @sbeij

• Reply Nico April 12, 2018 at 9:28 am

So creative! Thanks for the help. Might do this for an accent wall in my living room! @thenicolawl

• Reply Alvin Bonds, II April 12, 2018 at 9:29 am

Thanks for sharing!! @alvinbondsii

• Reply Kyle April 12, 2018 at 9:29 am

Love your design style and use of bright colors. Can’t wait to work this into some of my own spaces!
    @kylepbarber

• Reply Drew April 12, 2018 at 9:31 am

Thanks for sharing this awesome practical project! I love a simple project that makes a great visual impact. I also love what Habitat for Humanity is doing for the world, so this partnership makes me very happy! Insta: @drawdrewdrawing81

• Reply Danny from the Netherlands April 12, 2018 at 9:34 am

Hi Will, wonderfull that you visit Europe.
    I love your style. Since losing weight I always buy my clothes at the H&M
    @dennies81

• Reply Saad April 12, 2018 at 9:43 am

I absolutely love this idea of doing something memorable and meaningful on your birthday. And the design is super elegant yet playful I love it ♥️ IG: saadriaz25

• Reply Billy April 12, 2018 at 9:45 am

This is great! I used to volunteer for Habitat with my dad when I was a kid growing up in Memphis, but nothing we did was ever as vibrant as this—keep it up! @billyandrews

• Reply Ty Chisholm April 12, 2018 at 9:46 am

This is actually super cool! I might have to give it a try! @ty_cc

• Reply Seth April 12, 2018 at 9:46 am

Besides the fact that the wall is so so aesthetically pleasing and soothing to look at, the purpose behind its creation is what really draws my attention! Thank you for volunteering to brighten up our city and making it a teachable moment. Keep doing you 🙏🏼 @seth.nyc

• Reply Eli Searcy April 12, 2018 at 9:49 am

Omg this is amazing, giving back to the community is always awesome (@elisearcy01)

• Reply Deimantas April 12, 2018 at 9:57 am

Cute colours! Makes me smile & be positive. 😊☺️😌 @deiimis

• Reply Ramon N April 12, 2018 at 9:57 am

Loving the symmetry, greetings from Venezuela! @ramondnc

• Reply Sumit Munjal April 12, 2018 at 10:05 am

This is the coolesg idea 💡, I love how you used the base colour of wall to create almost 3D image. IG: sumitmunjall

• Reply Karan Saxena April 12, 2018 at 10:06 am

Hey, this is amazing! I love when people use their skill set for volunteerism, it shows such great passion! That’s why I love following your work so much. You put in so much thought and work into fashion, interior designing and photography. I also really really do love the design! Your work is simply fantastic. xo

@karansaxenableh

• Reply Mauricio Carrillo April 12, 2018 at 10:13 am

This is very inspirational! @mic_nc

• Reply Patrick & Joe April 12, 2018 at 10:14 am

Love the idea of a birthday volunteering event and this wall is so cool! Joe and I always talk about the interior design and art we want to do in our place when we move back to SF – this wall is great inspiration! Digging the #MakeYouSmileStyle

• Reply Romello Williams April 12, 2018 at 10:23 am

Great way to get plugged in and share some light with the world! @anarje

• Reply Alan April 12, 2018 at 10:25 am

How do you keep your clothes so clean while painting? That’s the real tutorial I need! @alanilagan

• Reply Vartan A April 12, 2018 at 10:28 am

Beautiful! @Vartanik for the H&M giveaway. 🤗

• Reply Erick Secaira April 12, 2018 at 10:29 am

I love your style and determination. I’m really proud your action in volunteering, leaves a hope and chance for a greater and more colorful future. I look forward to see what your next job is. @ErickSecaira 🌈🙌🏿

• Reply Connor April 12, 2018 at 10:32 am

Stunning! I’ve always loved a chevron accent wall but I’ve also been too nervous to implement the design in my own space for fear of it going out of style eventually. Thoughts? @cjonas03

• Reply Andy Olivieri April 12, 2018 at 10:34 am

Always wanted to give this a try! Might as well leave this post feeling inspired I won’t mess up my walls haha. Great post as always! @oleandres

• Reply Ryan April 12, 2018 at 10:43 am

You’re such an inspiration! I love everything you post!

@jnzryan

• Reply Gonzalo April 12, 2018 at 10:44 am

Can you paint my next house? haha
    @fesgon

• Reply Dustin T.H. April 12, 2018 at 10:44 am

I have done mountain silhouettes on my wall before but never a cool geometric pattern such as this! Great idea chap! (@dandydustin on IG) 😉

• Reply Tamara April 12, 2018 at 10:48 am

How did I o my just learn that you have a blog?!? Goodness I’ve been following your Instagram account for a while. Must have been right under my nose and I missed it. That’s so awesome! I love volunteering. When my school went to Ecuador two years ago we helped paint a school and that was so wonderful! This year I’m working on my birthday so I can’t volunteer but I will be helping people!! My Instagram handle is tamaraellan

• Reply Miguel Brotons April 12, 2018 at 10:50 am

It’s great you volunteered your time to quite literally brighten up someone’s day/space! Keep up the colorful work! 🙂 – @migb22

• Reply Yair Banuelos April 12, 2018 at 10:57 am

Will this is amazing, I saw a brief clip of this too on one of your other social media outlets. It’s great your giving back to the community. It’s such a great inspiration, not to mention the wall paint idea looks fantastic! Also an inspiration for my home decor. Thanks for all the great things you do.

Best,

@yairbm

• Reply Bernie April 12, 2018 at 10:57 am

Looks awesome and very creative!! @_bernie1

• Reply Joal Merren April 12, 2018 at 11:02 am

I tried this one time! Did not turn out as great as yours but still enjoyed the process. Thank you for all your inspiration, I really do look forward to it everyday @joalmerren

• Reply Liam April 12, 2018 at 11:02 am

Nice touch to an otherwise plain wall! Going to add this idea to my list of living room reno ideas 🙂

IG: @flurmazing

• Reply Kevin Fichman April 12, 2018 at 11:07 am

I LOVE this. It’s a beautiful way to celebrate your birthday and donate your time to a great cause at the same time. 😊 I really like that you can still see the original texture of the wall. Well done! @misterkevinmarshall

• Reply Nick April 12, 2018 at 11:09 am

Love the colours mate! Do they have any organisations like this in the UK? @kimbletron

• Reply Mark April 12, 2018 at 11:16 am

Love the design of the wall! And love that it’s meaningful. Also where did you get that sweater?? IG – @rush_hourrr

• Reply Musawwir Muhtar April 12, 2018 at 11:17 am

I am a fan of you since six months ago I started following you on Instagram. I love the way you win people to your way of thinking. This indeed meaningful and fascinating idea. Love your work and I am always excited too see your next work and movement. Greetings from Indonesia. @awirmuhtar

• Reply Felipe April 12, 2018 at 11:30 am

Incredible design .. I been dreaming with a wall like this one at home but I was unsure about how to do it. Now I have this blog which a great tool to go ahead and try it at home..
    Thank for always being so helpful !!
    @felipeemonroy

• Reply Michael Anthony Murphy April 12, 2018 at 11:59 am

You have an awesome blog and page on IG! Such an inspiration and are #goals. Continue doing what you’re doing!

• Reply Jordan April 12, 2018 at 12:04 pm

I love this spin on the traditional chevron pattern! And I love that you gave back on your birthday! Your content always inspires me. Keep up the good work!

IG: @jorhor

• Reply Leanne April 12, 2018 at 12:04 pm

Great organization to volunteer for- way to go! I love the slider before and after feature you included. Great tutorial, keep up the great work! @liakosphoto

• Reply Jonathan Macias April 12, 2018 at 12:08 pm

Looks amazing! @drjmac24

• Reply Crystal Laboy April 12, 2018 at 12:08 pm

For painters tape is there a specific brand you recommend? I’ve used it before and the paint always seems to leak through that I’ve ending up going through the lengthy time of painting each corner very carefully with a smaller brush instead 😵.

As always though your work inspires me 🙌🏻 – @thepizzaiggy

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar April 12, 2018 at 12:26 pm

@Crystal – Thank you! We use either 3M painters tape or Frog Tape (it’s green!) and I also dampen it before I paint to activate the glue more so it stops the seepage!

• Reply Diego Varas April 12, 2018 at 12:22 pm

This looks amazing Will! Gotta love a colorful and cheerful feature wall with a cool and classic pattern. Keep up the fresh and lively design that characterizes you. Disfruta Barcelona!

@diegovarasc

• Reply Patrick Doran April 12, 2018 at 12:22 pm

Not sure what is more cool. That you volunteeredfor your bday and donated your proceeds from the post or that awesome design that all the kids get to enjoy now. Currently deciding if I’d be able to pull off painting that in my aptartment 🤔

IG: @padoran

• Reply Katie Kolberg April 12, 2018 at 12:43 pm

What an awesome way to spend your bday! IG: @Katie_Kolberg

• Reply Matt Atha April 12, 2018 at 12:45 pm

Great work and great organization!
    @mattsatha

• Reply Morgan Phillips April 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm

As always, love love love the work you do! I work for a nonprofit and plan these types of events, myself, and it’s no easy feat. We certainly couldn’t do it without amazing volunteers like yourself. 👍🏻 @morganok

• Reply Chris Villalobos April 12, 2018 at 12:59 pm

I just wanted to say that I recently discovered your Instagram and am in love with everything about it. All of the bright color really brightens my day every time I see a one of your posts. Keep doing you!

IG: @villaloboslvc

• Reply Jonah April 12, 2018 at 1:22 pm

I love statement walls like this! It was also subtle in a way and I love how it elevated the space! IG: @jonahpritchett

• Reply Ray April 12, 2018 at 1:33 pm

this is super cuteee! @rayhwut

• Reply Thales Do Brasil April 12, 2018 at 1:34 pm

The best way to learn is when you are helping. you are very special.

• Reply Alberto April 12, 2018 at 1:41 pm

Will, as usual, love your content. Big time fan here since two years ago and your daily posts are something I look forward every time I open instagram. Love the way you balance you feed with home improvement and fashion sense. I have copied some of your outfits and I can say that it makes me look more stylish. Makes me want to do side by side comparisons between your shots and mine. And you also do volunteer work? You’re simply amazing. I would definitely like to meet you one day.
    Would also like to get feedback from you, stop by my page and let me know what you think. @rookieten Thanks!

• Reply Uzair Siddiqui April 12, 2018 at 2:00 pm

What a beautiful gesture for the community. Love it! @siddici

• Reply Peter Jessy April 12, 2018 at 2:04 pm

I would love to try this in my new apartment! Will try to attempt this and ahow you the results! IG: PeterJessyy

• Reply Sarah Dewhirst April 12, 2018 at 2:06 pm

Cool in so many ways – happy belated birthday x

• Reply Eduardo Gonzalez April 12, 2018 at 2:28 pm

I wanna do that for my bday as well! @eduaardogz

• Reply Cristhian April 12, 2018 at 2:41 pm

Love it daddy!!
    @cramos22

• Reply Janda April 12, 2018 at 3:24 pm

you are so creative and I love that it was not only life-giving to yourself but also for the youth. I love the colors you chose for the wall and how do you look so effortlessly stylish even while painting?! IG handle: @jandalovesjesus

• Reply Andrew April 12, 2018 at 3:51 pm

I love that you spent your birthday doing volunteer work! I think I wanna do the same next year on my birthday! And on top of that the work you did turned out so perfectly!!
    Can’t wait to see what more you come up with in the future!
    IG: Andrewnolan92

• Reply Zach Millender April 12, 2018 at 4:28 pm

2 things- first, I love a nice chevron accent wall, and the colors you picked are awesome! Second, you’re a brave soul for painting in such nice clothes!! I’m usually in ripped shorts and a ratty tee 🙂 @fish_tail96

• Reply Emmanuel April 12, 2018 at 4:38 pm

This is awesome, I have lived your style since long ago.
    IG: emmanueltapiag.

• Reply Alisson April 12, 2018 at 4:43 pm

OMG!! This is really amazing! Such a great job!
    @alissonpena

• Reply Hunter April 12, 2018 at 5:10 pm

Can I get a wall patterned in Will Taylor??
    @mhbeck

• Reply Steve April 12, 2018 at 6:14 pm

Love the design! @ssajkich

• Reply Joseph V April 12, 2018 at 6:16 pm

Thank you for highlighting the importance of giving back to your community! Your stunning final product shows that not only can giving back be rewarding, it can also be fun!

IG- @jcav_

• Reply Saurabh Chowdhry April 12, 2018 at 6:35 pm

Really neat article. Also love the aesthetic for your blog website! @theurbanwatch

• Reply Patrick D’Amico April 12, 2018 at 6:36 pm

That was so selfless of you to do and on your birthday to boot!! The chevron wall looks incredible!! 😍😍 @gospelofpatrick

• Reply Dennis April 12, 2018 at 7:25 pm

Love it!!! Now come and paint a wall in my place 😂🤣
    @dah85

• Reply Shane Waddell April 12, 2018 at 7:28 pm

Love that you make your birthday about helping others. Good karma definitely coming your way!!

IG – @shanewaddell

• Reply Kerry Governato April 12, 2018 at 8:05 pm

Love this chevron wall tip. 😉 You are a inspiration!
    Kerry @colourspeak_kerry_

• Reply Ahmed Radhi Mkaouar April 12, 2018 at 8:05 pm

Best way to celebrate your birthday.. I did similar thing for mine as well.. And it was by far my best birthday ever..
    IG: @limbecile_heureux

• Reply Trevor Fung April 12, 2018 at 8:51 pm

Totally love the idea of a group volunteering day for a birthday or something! Also definitely bookmarking this for the future ✌
    -@trefor.f

• Reply Dakota April 12, 2018 at 9:21 pm

What a great way to spend your birthday by volunteering! I love what you did with the wall! I’ve been thinking of attempting to do a chevron pattern in my home office, but I’ve been too intimidated to attempt it. With your clear instructions, I feel like I could be successful now!

ig: @dakotajthomas

• Reply Yair April 12, 2018 at 9:32 pm

You’re all heart. And the wall came out gorgeous. 💜 @madlybs 💚

• Reply Dominic April 12, 2018 at 11:00 pm

So creative Xx love your work. @dominicjb

• Reply Kristen April 12, 2018 at 11:03 pm

What a great way to give back on your bday. @crossfitemt

• Reply Adeniyi Taofeek Adekola April 13, 2018 at 12:25 am

Wow.. You brings beauty to a wack looking wall…
    Your painting skills is so good , and thanks for sharing with us the tricks to give happiness to ourselves and others.
    I. G: Tao_vk

• Reply Luis Miranda April 13, 2018 at 12:26 am

Such a cute idea! Love the colors. @jluis_m

• Reply Sam April 13, 2018 at 1:13 am

So amazing, Will! Always love your work.
    x
    @lightboy_

• Reply Richard April 13, 2018 at 1:23 am

Great pattern and color combo!

IG @rsantos24_7

• Reply Shoaib M April 13, 2018 at 4:45 am

It is one of the DIY things that one can easily follow to turn a boring wall into fun and chic. A person good with measurements can easily follow the steps to make the walls classy and elegant. Amazingly done. Love it. @sh0aibm0hd

• Reply SteamLine Pink Luggage at a Palm Leaf Mural in Chicago April 13, 2018 at 6:47 am

[…] chevron wall that Will created is giving me […]

• Reply Empresa de Pintura, Pintura residencial São Paulo April 13, 2018 at 9:08 pm

Perfeito as dicas nos ajudou muito em um projeto de pintura residencial, fera o trabalho que você realizou ficou um sucesso parabéns um grande profissional..

• Reply Sabrina Stavenjord April 14, 2018 at 7:21 pm

You are SO talented and SO creative! This is so beautiful, I absolutely love the colours and the pattern.

xx