BRIGHT.STYLE

Winter Wonder

// Posted in partnership with Macys. All views my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that enable me to run Bright Bazaar.Tommy Hilfiger MacysJanuary and February are ironic months: the days are some of the shortest yet they both seem to drag on foreverrrrr. It’s around this time of winter when I feel ready to welcome spring with open arms. Sadly, it’s still a good two months or more until we can expect spring-like temps so I’m gonna embrace the colder temps and enjoy layering in style while I can. On that note, I’m excited to share this new Bright Style look that’s head-to-toe Tommy Hilfiger from Macy’s.Tommy Hilfiger MacysWhen I invest in new looks at this time of year I’m looking for those great transitional pieces that I know I’ll be able to wear through the back end of winter and into spring. This Tommy Hilfiger look is perfect for that. The blue and black sweater is lightweight enough to wear alone on milder spring days while being flexible enough to wear with a tee underneath and a bomber over the top on colder winter days.Tommy Hilfiger MacysThe shearling collar detail on the bomber jacket is detachable, which is another design detail that makes this look seasonably flexible. I paired the sweater and bomber with a pair of dark wash Tommy Hilfiger denim. I chose the dark wash because it provides a nice moment of contrast between the camel bomber, while still toning nicely with the dark navy sweater. The denim also styles effortlessly with the brown boots, which are ideal for both the cold winter days, and the occasionally damp early spring days.Tommy Hilfiger MacysI love this outfit because it’s perfect for weekends in the city, from running errands to heading to brunch with friends. Plus, even getting to shop transitional pieces for my closet keeps me motivated and excited for spring as we head through these darker winter days! How do you like to dress during transitional weather periods?Tommy Hilfiger Macys

• Reply Michael @ Mile in My Glasses February 8, 2018 at 8:08 am

I loooove the Tommy clothes, Will! Your style is awesome I always love it!

Have a great Thursday!
    Michael

• Reply Max February 8, 2018 at 8:28 am

Sick look bro

• Reply Viv February 8, 2018 at 8:33 am

So handsome!! The location you shot this is perfect. One day I will see New York in person!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 8, 2018 at 9:53 am

@Viv – That’s so sweet of you, thank you! Hope you get to visit this amazing city one day soon!

• Reply Alex February 8, 2018 at 8:35 am

Nice denim Will, like those boots also 🙂

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 8, 2018 at 9:54 am

@Alex – Thanks! These jeans are super comfortable to wear which is really important to me!

• Reply CeCe February 8, 2018 at 2:09 pm

I live in the Ninth Ring of Hell (aka Phoenix, AZ). As you may or may not know, we only have two seasons: Hot as Hell and Geez, It’s A Little Cold. The high today is supposed to be 83 degrees, man! I hate being cold, so when it DOES get cold, I love long sweaters over leggings and boots (for work and weekends). I’m a fan of the show SUPERNATURAL, so my fav Cold Clothes around the house are my “Hunter in Training” sweat pants and my “Join the Hunt” lounge pants. #TeamSamWinchester LOL FYI…my hubby and I are visiting NY next month for a week (partly for his job), so guaranteed, my wardrobe will look like I’m visiting the glaciers in Alaska. LOL

In the summer, it’s long tunic shirts over leggings (for work). Are you seeing a pattern here? LOL. On the weekends, I still do the leggings, but I also like summer dresses. I’m in the (slow) process of changing out my wardrobe for clothes that come from eco-conscious companies (like Pact and Alternative). But I agree with Max: sick look, bro. LOL This may be even sick-er on my hubby. LOL He’d pull this off pretty well, too.

• Reply MICHAEL SFOUGARISTOS February 9, 2018 at 2:06 pm

Beautiful Post, Great style…just perfect…really love what you do!

• Reply Didier February 19, 2018 at 9:28 am

Always looking great Will! I absolutely love that jacket! It looks like the Sandro one that I want so bad!

-Didier

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 20, 2018 at 9:28 am

@Didier – Thank you so much, Mr! Urggggghhh I love Sandro so much!

• Reply Tommy Hilfiger at Macys: Winter Wonder Men's Fashion - Men's Fitness & Lifestyle February 20, 2018 at 12:03 pm

[…] Source link […]