BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

gates-key-west-hotel-bike1. I found one of my most favourite ever colourful walls in Key West, Florida while exploring on my Gates Hotel Key West bike. Isn’t it so cute?!will-taylor-bright-bazaar-fashion-key-west2. Navy looks great against a painted mint backdrop. I love all the colourful clapboard houses here in Key West!mandolin-soho-beach-house-miami3. The Mandolin restaurant at the Soho Beach House Hotel feels like dining in a gorgeous Greek taverna. The food tastes as good as the design looks, too.will-taylor-bright-bazaar-fashion-miami4. My indigo bubbles shirt from Topman cried out to be sandwiched between these divine yellow and blue hues!mexican-food-truck-key-west5. The Cayo Mexican Cantina food truck serves the tastiest Mexican food in Key West. Plus, how charming does it look at dusk? Love!gates-key-west-hotel-room6. I felt like I was in nautical design bliss in my room at The Gates Key West hotel. I loved the wooden panelled wall, rustic headboard and ocean art!wynwood-building-miami7. I was super excited to explore the Wynwood Walls district of Miami. Look at this graphic black and white beauty I found!13th-street-american-flag-lifeguard-beach-hut-miami8. The American flag looks really good on a lifeguard hut!south-beach-miami-sunrise-sunset9. Sunrise and sunset on South Beach, Miami are breathtakingly beautiful.miami-airport-color10. I loved this colourful art installation in Miami airport – it the perfect welcome for this colour lover!

• Reply mary beth May 3, 2015 at 8:23 pm

You’re looking quite fetching in your summer wear, Will! I just spray painted our mid century nightstand in Valspar Indigo. Looks like we’re both feeling blue (in a fun way) today.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar May 3, 2015 at 8:56 pm

@Mary Beth – Great choice on Valspar indigo! Can’t wait to see it! Thanks for the kind words about my outfit, too! 🙂

• Reply Jill May 4, 2015 at 3:37 am

Gosh this made me smile tonight. Gorgeous, all of it!! Thanks Will 🙂

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar May 4, 2015 at 3:46 am

@Jill – That’s what I love to hear! So pleased you enjoyed all this colour as much as I did capturing it! 🙂

• Reply mel May 4, 2015 at 9:59 am

Florida is definitely a Mr Bright Bazaar destination! Love the life guard station and that sunset – stunning! x M

• Reply Alison May 4, 2015 at 1:42 pm

Oh goodness so many wonderfully colour filled photos! Love!

• Reply The kentucky gent May 4, 2015 at 10:37 pm

That hotel room definitely is a beauty. I’m working on a road-trip piece in the coming months, and I’m keeping my fingers crossed it lands me in Florida/Key West especially after seeing your photos.

Josh – The Kentucky Gent

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar May 5, 2015 at 5:05 pm

@Josh – That sounds like so much fun! Fingers crossed for you that you make it down there, man! 🙂

• Reply Fiona Duke May 5, 2015 at 1:54 pm

absolutely love that shot of the Cayo Mexican Catina – not jealous at all !!!

• Reply Daniel November 4, 2015 at 1:55 pm

I love the last picture so much! In fact I discovered Bright.Bazaar-Blog thanks to this photo and what started like fascination turned really slowly into inspiration. Thanks for the colorful moments! 😀