BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

daffodills1. Spring daffodils bring so much cheer to my days, especially as we’re still in the middle of a freezing winter.bright-bazaar-striped-book-cover2. Each time I see the pastel stripes and sprayed yellow ends on my book, it really does make me smile!blue-yellow-stripes3. I felt inspired by this graphic stripe pattern I spotted in a car park.saatchi-gallery4. A return trip to the Saatchi Gallery proved to be inspiring thanks to this work by Alexander Kosolapov. It was interesting to see the variations in a pop art take on advertising and consumerism that engulfed America and the UK in the 1950s, to that of Russian artists whose lives had been formed in communist regimes. A fascinating exhibition!london-in-winter5. London architecture often stops me in my tracks, especially as dusk approaches because the light is so soft.neon-b-light6. This neon B light is ideal for Bright.Bazaar, right?!english-tulips7. How charming is this florist stall sign? I loved it!simple-color

8. This multicoloured stripe mug has Mr.Bazaar’s name all over it. 9. The mint simplicity of the Modi stool is a design win. 10. I’m craving simple colour and this sweater ticks that box perfectly.

• Reply Gabrielle February 1, 2015 at 7:50 pm

I spy a flower and blue theme! I bought daffodils today too, love the jug yours are in 🙂 Love tulips too…

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 1, 2015 at 8:11 pm

@Gabrielle – Isn’t it so lovely? I found it at Habitat! Have a great week!

• Reply Andreas February 1, 2015 at 8:22 pm

That neon “B” light is absolutely fab! I’d say it’d totally fit in a huge loft as an entrance piece. Any idea where you can get these neon light letters? 🙂

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 1, 2015 at 8:23 pm

@Andreas – Yes, totally! I love that idea. You can get them commissioned at Gods Own Junkyard. 🙂

• Reply Hey Rita February 2, 2015 at 11:02 am

London architecture is simply stunning. It makes me fall in love with this city even more every day. I haven’t seen daffodils this year yet, it totally screams of Spring!

Rita
    heyrita.co.uk

• Reply AsH February 2, 2015 at 12:16 pm

I am so excited for ‘daffodil season’ I love how they are everywhere, bursts of sunshine! Even on the ends of the checkout at supermarkets, I know they’re a perky little upsell for them but hey they are a lovely little smile for us. Lovely selection as always, Will.

• Reply Lady Stil February 2, 2015 at 6:25 pm

I also need pastel colors right now …when it´s freezing cold outside …and it started to snow AGAIN! Urgh!

• Reply The Kentucky Gent February 2, 2015 at 7:25 pm

The color of that sweater is spot on, and I was just talking with a friend about that color being perfect for this time of year!