1. Watching the glittering lights of the NYC skyline from my hotel rooftop.
2. Exploring a deserted downtown NYC on Thanksgiving: No cars! No people!
3. Seeing Central Park in autumn for the first time felt majestic – it was so beautiful.
4. Wearing a jumper with axes on it instantly makes people refer to you as a lumberjack!
5. Walking The High Line can be fun (and lead to gorgeous photographs!) even when it’s snowing and FREEZING cold.
6. The best time to walk over the Brooklyn Bridge is at golden hour – wow!
7. This street in Brooklyn charmed me something silly – it’s quintessential #makeyousmilestyle, isn’t it?
8. Shopping at the Brooklyn Flea for the first time was an exciting experience.
9. I’ve always been keen to see NYC dressed up for Christmas, so I couldn’t resist a snap of this tree stand on the sidewalk. Just needed snow and twinkling fairy lights to complete the scene! Oh, and mulled wine, obviously.
10. Oh deer! Arriving back into London from Los Angeles in December leads to serious sunshine withdrawal!
11. A red door with a green wreath? The best way to decorate for Christmas!
12. Cold, crisp and clear days make for the best days to buy a Christmas tree.
13. I think I need to move to California because there’s so.much.colour!
14. How gorgeous is this cactus? LOVE.
15. SoCal has given me a renewed love for succulents.
16. Blue skies and 28 degree temperatures in December are a total novelty (or anytime of year!) for this Brit boy.
17. This setting made me want to sing: “my head is a jungle, jungle”.
18. I loved the linear stripes and colour on this wall in West Hollywood.
19. I made a new doggy pal while in LA and it turns out he has the *best* taste in books…!
20. Homemade mince pies make for a well spent festive Sunday.