Recipe for four:
1. Scrub and chop all the vegetables, peeling only the potatoes and onions.
2. Saute all the vegetables on a low to medium heat for a few minutes in a frying pan.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes and vegetable stock.
4. Stir the stew and then cover and simmer for half an hour or so until the vegetables are tender.
5. Season the stew with the herbs and seasoning to taste.
6. Add the olives, basil and crumbled feta.
// Photography by Will Taylor | Posted in partnership with Tesco; all views my own | Recipe adapted from Sweet Paul