BRIGHT.STYLE

Bright Style No.4 // My Boden A/W14 Outfit

boden-menswear-will-taylor-1boden-menswear-will-taylor-2boden-menswear-will-taylor-3boden-menswear-will-taylor-4boden-menswear-will-taylor-5boden-menswear-will-taylor-6

SHOP THE OUTFIT: Shirt | Cardigan | Tie | Chinos | Shoes | Socks

After getting on famously with the lovely folks over at Boden on our summer trip together to Cornwall, we decided to collaborate again! This time we swapped roles and I took Boden to Hally’s, which is my favourite London brunch spot for them to shoot Mr. Bazaar in my favourite (colourful!) outfit from their A/W14 Menswear collection. Seriously, if you live in the city or are just visiting sometime, be sure to add this place onto your itinerary.

Their bright and eclectic nature of their A/W14 menswear collection made it an ideal fit for my Bright Style series. As a self-confessed colour addict, I always like to make sure my outfits pack a punch when it comes to hue. Naturally, the turquoise trousers immediately caught my eye, so I kicked off the look from there. Keen to embrace my usual preppy style, I went for a chambray polka dot shirt and paired with a classic navy cardigan to offset the brighter lower half of the outfit. With dogs and stripes a close joint second favourite to my love of colour, I knew the Sprout tie (named after the dog belonging to the founder of Boden, Johnnie) and striped socks were ideal finishing touches. The navy suede lexington shoes rounded out the look nicely, tying in the navy top half and giving the whole outfit a more grown-up look. What do you like best about the outfit, folks? Pssst! If you are in the UK you can get 10% off and free delivery/returns with the code: LDN1. Happy shopping!

• Reply Matt September 24, 2014 at 9:22 am

The whole outfit looks great on you. Considering buying those shoes….!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar September 24, 2014 at 9:25 am

@Matt – Good choice, they were my favourite element of the outfit!

• Reply Susan September 24, 2014 at 9:23 am

Just emailed this to my husband. He would look amazing in this. TY for the inspo!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar September 24, 2014 at 9:25 am

@Susan – My pleasure! It was a really fun project to be part of. πŸ™‚

• Reply Nadia van der Mescht September 24, 2014 at 10:56 am

Oh you are way too cool! πŸ™‚ Great colours and awesome post – as always! x

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar September 24, 2014 at 11:00 am

@Nadia – Too kind! I doubt you’d be saying I was cool if you saw my iTunes library either…! πŸ˜‰ Thanks for the lovely comment! x

• Reply Gabrielle September 24, 2014 at 1:47 pm

You look fab! Think modelling could be a nice little earner on the side… πŸ˜‰

• Reply Matthew Pike September 24, 2014 at 5:36 pm

The photos look awesome, talented photographer alert!

• Reply Becky - Pretty Dandy September 25, 2014 at 12:05 am

Looking handsome! Love that first shot, and the one of the little pooch too! πŸ™‚

• Reply Rochelle September 25, 2014 at 3:44 pm

Love everything about this… from the yellow barstools, your outfit, hair, the doggie to the pastel coloured bentwood chairs and crockery! My mouth is even watering for a pastry!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar September 26, 2014 at 9:47 am

@Rochelle – Why, thank you! And let me tell you, their Almond Croissant is EVERYTHING!

• Reply emily | shell chic'd September 25, 2014 at 4:46 pm

So glad I discovered your fun blog through Boden! This entire look is fantastic– really love your layering. Excited that we’re seeing more and more of Boden over here in the states!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar September 26, 2014 at 9:46 am

@Emily – Thank your for clicking over and for leaving such a lovley comment! πŸ™‚

• Reply Sonia October 6, 2014 at 2:13 pm

Hi Mr.Bright Bazaar!! I’ve just met you today but I’m already in love with all your posts and photos I’ve been able to cope with in 30 minutes of crazy mouse clicking ride!!!
    When we’ll be able to enjoy your book in Spain? I love colours too and I’m now in the process breaking with all the traditional influences my mother and family introduced in my decorator side leaving place to a more relaxed and funny/cozy home!!
    I want to have your book and I will just save some Euros to get your UK edition, meanwhile your Spanish edition is out!! Thanks for brighting up my day!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar October 6, 2014 at 8:20 pm

@Sonia – Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking time to stop by! I am so pleased to have you reading! πŸ™‚

• Reply Brooke March 27, 2015 at 8:59 am

OMG you look like a young Luke Perry/Jason Priestley with your sideburns. So hot.

• Reply Tanvi Ranjan June 21, 2017 at 8:28 am

There’s no way a person could have an eye that catches polka dots, dog print, stripes, classic navy and loud turquoise for the same look. And that matching watch is the perfect pick for a complete look! Very impressive!