BRIGHT.TRAVEL

Mr. Bazaar Is Headed For America, Y’all

american-flagamerican-flag-on-cardecorating-with-american-flagdecorating-homes-with-american-flaggallery-wall-american-flags-framedframed-american-flag-decoramerican-flag-barn

Happy new week, friends! I hope you all had a lovely weekend? I’m off to America today on the next leg of photo shoots for the Bright.Bazaar book. Another busy week lies ahead but I couldn’t be more excited to get to work! I’m going to pop in a few times during the week and have some really exciting news of a new collaboration to share! In the meantime, I thought I’d post these inspired shots of Americana style at it’s best. They all have this sun-soaked, just-back-from-the-beach feel to them that keeps making me think of scenes from Something’s Gotta Give with summertime drives along coastal roads, the roof down and the wind in my hair. Bliss! (That movie is a total guilty pleasure of mine – love it!) I love how the introduction of the iconic American flag invites a bold and graphic introduction of colour to a space. Plus, how adorable is that little barn?! OK, so I’m off to discover some colour magic – wishing you all a wonderful week!

// Photography 1. Will Taylor | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

• Reply Heather porlier June 10, 2013 at 1:03 am

Haha I loooooove Something’s Gotta Give. It’s so funny that you said that. That movie is my total guilty pleasure! I love the scenes in The Hamptons and have pretty much built my home around Diane Keaton’s beach house in that movie. Amazing.

• Reply geraldine @ littlebigbell June 10, 2013 at 1:49 am

Have a fun working trip Will. Looking forward to your book soon. Great images you’ve compiled above. x

• Reply tim@designmaze June 10, 2013 at 5:31 am

Have a blast Mr. in USA! Wish I could join u for a mini tour. can’t wait to hear about the next collaboration! I am sure it’s loads of fun!

xoxo

• Reply Tina@flyinghouse June 10, 2013 at 7:54 am

I would LOVE to hear you say “ya’ll”! Haha! I have tried SO hard over the years to stop saying it, but sometimes I just cannot help myself! Have a great trip and make sure to get yourself some authentic tex mex!

• Reply Anya June 10, 2013 at 8:02 am

Yehah – have a fab time in the US mr. Will, look forward to hearing and seeing more from your amazing book adventure. Happy travels, stay safe,
    Axx

• Reply Gabrielle June 10, 2013 at 9:09 am

So exciting, have a wonderful time! You’re doing a great job of building excitement for your book, I can’t wait to see it! Looking forward to hearing about the collaboration too. Y’all have a good day now, y’hear?! x

• Reply Alison June 10, 2013 at 12:09 pm

*eek* how exciting, have a fabulous time!!!
    I love these photos & I’m just in love with the last one of the barn!!!
    x

• Reply LatteLisa June 10, 2013 at 2:42 pm

I’m wishing you a safe journey and a wonderful time.
    Cannot wait to see that book of yours!

• Reply susan June 10, 2013 at 5:08 pm

Oh my goodness I thought you meant moving here for a moment, whoa! Have a great visit…one of these days we will meet! 😉

• Reply JCHONG June 10, 2013 at 5:13 pm

Yipee! hope you are coming to LA! 😉

• Reply Ginny June 10, 2013 at 6:46 pm

From a fellow Brit now living in LA… Hurray!!! Come to LA would love to meet you.

• Reply Inge @ simply fabulous chic June 10, 2013 at 8:44 pm

How wonderful Will, I wish you safe travels and a lot of fun in the States!! That is so exciting you’re going there for your book – I can’t wait to buy it!! 😉 I would love to go back to the States too – hopefully next year, it’s one of our favourite countries to travel to. I could totally imagine the summertime road trip drives with the wind blowing in my hair… 😉
    And I love your compilation of Americana pictures here – how original. Have FUN and keep us posted on your adventures, ok?
    A very big hug, Inge x

• Reply Fiammisday June 11, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Love these pics!!! Kisses from Italy. Simona

• Reply Bethany {at} Powell Brower at Home June 11, 2013 at 6:17 pm

MURICA welcomes you!!

• Reply Heather @ Beyond the Aisle June 12, 2013 at 1:29 am

So exciting! Have a fun and safe trip, Will!

• Reply Erin June 12, 2013 at 5:27 pm

Is that a denim couch? If so, I need one!