BRIGHT.LIFE

Bright.Bazaar & Martha Stewart Collaboration

bright-bazaar-martha-stewart-1bright-bazaar-martha-stewart-living

It’s certainly not everyday you receive an email from the folks over at Martha Stewart Living asking to if you would like to collaborate with them. Yep, I totally did a kitchen dance! The team asked me to pull together a gallery that showed 20 ways to add colour to your home this summer to inspire their readers to get hooked on hue like Mr. Bazaar! I’m really proud of the results because the majority of the snaps and ideas are my own pictures and styling. They weren’t taken in a studio with a team of twenty analysing every minute detail, but rather they are real, achievable and (hopefully!) inspiring ideas for embracing hue in your own home. I hope you like the gallery and if you do, you can find more colour ideas on the new Pinterest board I’ve just started called, Add Colour To Your Life.

// Photography by 1. Matt Cant | 2. Simon Watson | 3. Martha Stewart Living | 4. Will Taylor | 5. Will Taylor

• Reply susan June 14, 2013 at 12:13 am

Ooh how lovely Will, bravo! Your life is an example of how to add color! 🙂

• Reply Jee | Oh, How Civilized June 14, 2013 at 12:17 am

Love your tips on adding color! Great, practical ideas.

• Reply Azu June 14, 2013 at 12:52 am

Wow! That’s amazing! Congrats 🙂 I love the blue on the stair case…that’s really unique.

xo Azu

• Reply Brooke June 14, 2013 at 2:15 am

So exciting Will! These shots are gorgeous, can’t wait to check out the pin boards.

• Reply tim@designmaze June 14, 2013 at 5:34 am

huge congrats!! that’s super exciting and I am doing the kitchen dance for you as well! Mr. you are very well deserved and the folks at MSL have definitely found the perfect person to talk about inspiring living + bright hues.

Take on America Mr! xo

• Reply Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! June 14, 2013 at 6:39 am

Congrats Will! I can totally see why you’d do the kitchen dance! I love the gallery wall.

• Reply The Gray Boxwood June 14, 2013 at 6:43 am

Congrats Will! How exciting! LOVE the idea of curating a gallery art wall by adding pops of color! The pictures are terrific.

• Reply Bea June 14, 2013 at 8:39 am

Oh my God….CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    this is a very huge goal for you, and you totally deserve it!!!
    I love the way you use colours!!
    Have a really nice day from Italy!

• Reply Tina@flyinghouse June 14, 2013 at 8:48 am

What a fun opportunity for you! Congrats!

• Reply Louisa Blackmore June 14, 2013 at 9:10 am

Wow wow wow that is amazing!! Well done Will, I love that you were able to use lots of your own work – it’s lovely to see perfectly styled shoots in magazines but it’s was more inspiring to see how one person has done it on their own – makes it way more accessible. Really over the moon for you, hope NY is fun, L x

• Reply Emelie @florainspiro June 14, 2013 at 10:41 am

Congrats, Will! Lovely, lovely Pinterest board! I really like the idea of painting inside drawers and maybe wardrobes 😉 I hope you have a fab time in the US! /7 Emelie

• Reply Preciously Me June 14, 2013 at 11:06 am

Love this colorful wall gallery!

• Reply nichole June 14, 2013 at 3:26 pm

Congrats Will! Great work as always.

• Reply Anya June 14, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Congratulations my friend – looks fab as usual – what an amazing opportunity;)
    Happy weekend, and enjoy.
    Axx

• Reply latteLisa June 14, 2013 at 4:34 pm

How wonderful!
    I’m viewing the gallery right now … loving the green bottles!

• Reply Lisa June 14, 2013 at 8:58 pm

Coloured picture mounts?! Love them! Congrats on the collaboration Will : )

• Reply ame June 14, 2013 at 9:30 pm

Congrats on this collaboration! Love the selections, especially the ombre stairs and the bright desk, as shown above, the shower is probably my favorite though!! Great work!

• Reply Louise - 30s Magazine June 14, 2013 at 11:27 pm

Congratulations Will. Your pins are definitely oozing summer, and since it looks like we’re not getting it this year we might as well create the feel inside right? Great work!

• Reply mel June 17, 2013 at 6:24 am

How fab is that! I just checked out your gallery and love all of the ideas you gave. You should be proud of your styling and photos and everything you’re achieving at the moment! M x

• Reply Chichi furniture June 18, 2013 at 11:52 am

Great gallery – just love the painted banister. I think more and more people are turning to their homes to get a dose of colour and brightness – what with the lack of sun. I also love the use of key feature pieces of furniture in vibrant colours and adding beautiful displays on stunning dressers – creates a real visual feast.

• Reply Becky - pretty dandy June 18, 2013 at 11:58 pm

Loving this and congratulations, Will! Popping over to have a proper look through the gallery now

Becky x

• Reply jo June 24, 2013 at 3:12 pm

congrats Will, must be gr8 in Bright Bazaar world at the moment x

• Reply DarA June 30, 2013 at 10:55 pm

Love these ideas. Your blog has been one that has steered me away from the matchy matchy way of decorating in my home. I have been much more adventurous with colour lately.