One Kings Lane Southampton Store Tour

One Kings Lane Southampton StoreIn case you missed the news last week: we bought a house! We’re super excited to be partnering with the amazing team at One Kings Lane to decorate the living room, dining room and master bedroom. I’ll be sharing the entire process of working with The Studio at One Kings Lane to design these spaces right here on the blog and across my social channels. I can’t wait! In the meantime, I wanted to give you guys a tour of the stunning One Kings Lane Southampton store. Click through after the jump for the full tour!

One Kings Lane Southampton StoreHaving been lucky enough to look around the One Kings Lane showroom in NYC, I knew that their largest-scale retail store to-date would likely be equally as inspiring. So, I was so excited to explore the One Kings Lane Southampton store during the opening weekend last week. The store is located in the town’s iconic former Rogers Memorial Library at 11 Jobs Lane and in addition to the ability to shop the brand’s product assortment, there’s also complimentary design consultations with in-house interior designers. I’m going to be working with one of the designers, Sally, on the design for our new house so I can’t wait to spend more time working with their team in this beautiful store throughout the summer. Essentially, don’t be surprised if you find me taking a quick nap inside this stunning canopy bed by Mark d Sikes!One Kings Lane Southampton StoreFrom indigo pillows to striped navy dhurries and upholstered sky blue ottomans, the store is bursting with BLUE. Naturally, I love every moment of it!One Kings Lane Southampton StoreCan we please discuss this nautical moment for a, well, a moment?! These rope-wrapped green glass orbs caught my eye straight away. I love how they nod to the shape of the statement brass pendant that hangs above the backgammon table. Oh, and I’m never mad at a director’s chair. I always use to love the loose linen covered ones that Will had around the table in his apartment in Will & Grace. (Sidenote: major yay that it’s back on our screens this fall!). OK, back to store tour!One Kings Lane Southampton StoreSo much love for this pair of Liza slipcover swivel chairs – to me, this is the epitome of casual beach house comfort.One Kings Lane Southampton StoreI also loved the colorful and playful design direction of the games corner. The amazing thing about the store is that everything you see is for sale. Love the coffee table? Take it home! Have your eye on a piece of art? You can buy it and hang it in your home the same day!One Kings Lane Southampton StoreI love how the brand have effortlessly blended their exclusive furnishings and the one-of-a-kind vintage pieces to create an immersive lifestyle experience. Honestly, it really does feel like a home rather than a retail store.One Kings Lane Southampton StoreI couldn’t round out the tour of the One Kings Lane Southampton store without another peek at the gorgeous kitchen designed by Sarah Blank Design. LOVE! The store is open now through Labor Day weekend, so be sure to take a trip out East to explore (and shop!). If you can’t make it out to Southampton, then you can shop a lot of what’s there, right here. What’s catching your eye, friends?One Kings Lane Southampton Store // Photography by Will Taylor | Posted in partnership with One Kings Lane, all views my own

• Reply Jackie June 2, 2017 at 7:44 am

Gorgeous pics, Will, and can’t wait to visit the store! And the Hampton Designer Show House – you should go when you’re out there, you’ll love it πŸ™‚ http://hamptondesignershowhouse.com/

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar June 2, 2017 at 8:28 am

@Jackie – Yesssss! I was meant to go to the opening cocktail event last summer but ended up having to travel for work so missed it. Such a bummer. Would love to make it this year. We have a car now so how about we go out together (we can swing by the OKL store then too!)?! πŸ™‚

• Reply Patricia June 2, 2017 at 8:01 am

I didn’t know they had stores? Good to know. I’ll be that way for 4th July and let’s just say my daughter in law and I love to shop. Enjoy the weekend Will.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar June 2, 2017 at 8:30 am

@Patricia – It’s their first retail store! They have a showroom in NYC but it’s not at street level, so it’s super exciting. Hope you and your DIL enjoy shopping there in July. Maybe I’ll see you there!

• Reply Abby June 2, 2017 at 8:23 am

Gorgeous pics Will!! Makes me wanna visit!

• Reply Kristopher June 2, 2017 at 8:24 am

Wanting all of the indigo pillows. Beautiful post! x

• Reply Mary-Anne June 2, 2017 at 8:26 am

Hi Will,

Thanks for sharing another wonderful post with us all. I always look forward to your updates. This store looks beautiful and the way they modelled the fireplace is giving me ideas for my own that we’re doing.

Keep up the great work and enjoy Scotland. Saw you were there on your Instagram story!

Mary-Anne xo

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar June 2, 2017 at 12:05 pm

@Mary-Anne – So sweet of you to say, thank you! Having such a lovely time in Scotland, the sun is shining! All the best with your fireplace remodel, too.

• Reply grace c atwood June 2, 2017 at 10:32 am

Oh my gosh, I NEED to go!! Thanks for sharing, Will!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar June 2, 2017 at 12:06 pm

@Grace – Yassss! Let me know if/when you go as we’ll be out East a lot at the house this summer and it would be fun to grab a coffee/cocktail out there! πŸ™‚

• Reply Jane June 2, 2017 at 11:09 pm

What a spectacular house, thanks for sharing! Crisp whites mixed with pastel blues has become a very popular look. And as displayed by this house, can’t be overdone! Together they provide for a very luxurious and expensive look!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar June 3, 2017 at 3:52 am

@Jane – Yes! I love how the store feels more like a home than a retail space, it’s so inviting and homely!

• Reply Weekend Reading. - The Stripe June 3, 2017 at 6:01 am

[…] I neeeeeed to go to the One Kings Lane store in Southampton!! So […]

• Reply carrie June 4, 2017 at 1:48 pm

So fun seeing all the OKL goodness come to life!

Carrie

• Reply Rosanna Alicia Design June 4, 2017 at 2:29 pm

Super exciting! Love the beachy vibes. Those pendant lamp shades with painted birds in the kitchen photos are to die for!! Rx

• Reply deirdre June 6, 2017 at 12:57 pm

What color is the kitchen? Do you know what it is called? It’s GORGEOUS!!! Thanks in advance will!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar June 8, 2017 at 5:38 pm

@Deirdre – Isn’t it just beautiful! I’ve asked the OKL team re: the kitchen color and I hope to hear back soon! πŸ™‚