BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

10-things-i-learned-and-loved-1What a happy and emotional weekend it was! My family and I celebrated my big brother’s marriage to his heart mate at their wedding next to the gorgeous Cornwall seaside. It was so lovely to be back in England to catch up with my family and spend the weekend celebrating James and Gemma’s love! This week’s 10 Things post rounds up my favorite moments and inspirations from across the weekend in Cornwall and London. Let’s go! 1. I loved how soft the light was that puddled into my Soho House hotel room in London. Also, that chair – love!

10-things-i-learned-and-loved-22. The day of my brother’s wedding I walked past this door with a heart carved into it and took it as a positive sign for such a special day!10-things-i-learned-and-loved-33. On the morning of the wedding on Saturday it poured (and I mean really poured with rain!) but as I walked from my rental cottage down to the venue over looking the ocean, the sun started to come out. By the time the bride and groom stepped outside for the confetti throwing, the sun was well and truly shining. It couldn’t have been better timed!10-things-i-learned-and-loved-44. I know my brother James is going to be an incredible husband to Gemma, just as he’s been an amazing brother to me, and a wonderful dad to baby Bea. Seeing them both so in love and so happy filled my heart with joy!10-things-i-learned-and-loved-55. I stayed in this adorable cottage while I was in Cornwall and I can’t recommend it enough. Super charming interior, impeccably clean and the owner is so friendly – she even left us a welcome package for our arrival with fresh bread, scones, fudge and shortbread. So thoughtful!10-things-i-learned-and-loved-66. This bold red front door caught my eye while exploring quaint Cornish villages.10-things-i-learned-and-loved-77. I loved the contrast between this bold pink wall and the ivy.10-things-i-learned-and-loved-88. Can we please talk about how amazing this royal blue front door is?! I mean, so perfect for London, right?!10-things-i-learned-and-loved-99. I had such a fun day catching up with friends back in London on Sunday. This was my outfit of the day – you can check out where everything is from in my Instagram post.10-things-i-learned-and-loved-1010. This pair of colorful London doors made me smile! How was your weekend, friends? What’s catching your eye from my highlights?

• Reply Karine Kong October 17, 2016 at 2:02 am

What a gorgeous weekend Will and I love your fashion posts. Have a wonderful and safe flight back to NY, love
    Karine

• Reply Karen October 17, 2016 at 3:58 am

Always wanted to visit London! One day….

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar October 17, 2016 at 4:02 am

@Karine – It’s a wonderful city; I hope your dream of visiting comes true soon! πŸ™‚

• Reply Debs x October 17, 2016 at 4:00 am

Awwwwww congrats to your brother and Gemma. Weddings are magical. Teared up at your lovely words Will. xx

• Reply Jason Ballon October 17, 2016 at 4:01 am

I need that black coat in my life!

• Reply Anya from Simply Danish Living October 17, 2016 at 2:32 pm

Lovely week Will, and what a beautiful wedding picture. Hope you have a fab week,

Ax

• Reply carrie October 17, 2016 at 6:06 pm

As I’ve told you, I adore these Monday posts! The blue gate with the heart is so special!

Carrie

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar October 18, 2016 at 1:45 pm

@Carrie – Yay! So glad you enjoy them as much as I do. Isn’t that door adorable?! Love! Hope your week is off to a great start!

• Reply leanne October 18, 2016 at 1:35 pm

I love the photos in this post, particularly the ocean shot and the beautiful,joyful image you captured of your brother and sister in law!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar October 18, 2016 at 1:45 pm

@Leanne – Wow! That means a lot from your photographer’s eye, thank you! πŸ™‚

• Reply Loop the Loop October 24, 2016 at 8:33 am

Awh looks like you had a lovely weekend, love the little cottage you styed in, will have to keep that one in mind x

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar October 24, 2016 at 12:36 pm

@Loop the Loop – I highly recommend it, such a charming little place to stay! πŸ™‚

• Reply Kimberly Duran October 24, 2016 at 11:17 am

Such a gorgeous weekend and that shot of your brother and his new bride is just the loveliest thing EVER. So much love and happiness and celebration in that one image! Gorgeous pics and sounds like an idyllic trip xx

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar October 24, 2016 at 12:37 pm

@Kimberly – Thank you so much, lovely! It was a magical day! Congratulations again on your Amara win, so so deserved! x