BRIGHT.INTERIORS Latest collections

Schoolhouse Electric’s Slow Living S/S 2015 Collection

schoolhouse-electric-new-collection-1I’ve spent a lot of 2015 on the road working in different countries, and while I’ve been loving every minute it’s lovely to spend some time in my own home, too! So it’s no surprise that the concept of slow living behind Schoolhouse Electric’s spring/summer 2015 collection appeals so strongly.

schoolhouse-electric-new-collection-2The brand have pulled together an edit of timeless pieces that you could invite into your home to cherish for many years to come. A case in point are these striped sheets – these sophisticated beauties are never going to tire or go out of style. Love!schoolhouse-electric-new-collection-3Can we please discuss my new cushion? I am fully obsessed with it. The colour palette! The stripes! The nautical rope detailing! It’s the perfect little pick me up for my couch as we head into summer.schoolhouse-electric-new-collection-4This corner + a juicy new read = a #MakeYouSmileStyle afternoon!schoolhouse-electric-new-collection-5Schoolhouse also carry adorable designs for kids, just like this bedding. Doesn’t this whole set up just charm 100%?!schoolhouse-electric-new-collection-6A wooden plank placed on magazines (hurrah, finally a practical use for the excess of them I have in my apartment!) and propped with cool artworks and found objects will give your room personality. That rug packs some serious design punch, too.schoolhouse-electric-new-collection-7Which pieces are catching your eye from Schoolhouse Electric’s latest collection, folks?schoolhouse-electric-new-collection-8 // Photography by Schoolhouse Electric, used with permission

• Reply Josh | The Kentucky Gent June 9, 2015 at 4:14 pm

LOVE that lofted bed, and I’m with you – love striped sheets. Also those window bench seats are perfect, I could totally see myself spending the day there working with a cup (or twelve) of coffee.

Josh | The Kentucky Gent

• Reply Hannah June 9, 2015 at 4:42 pm

I have seen their stuff on a few blogs and it always looks great, I am hoping if a British blogger is now showing them that it is available in the UK or is it soon to launch?

• Reply Ed June 9, 2015 at 6:46 pm

Hi Will, great article thank you! Love the calm feel of those spaces, the cosy reading nook is my favourite!
    Ed

• Reply Inge @ Simply Fabulous Chic June 9, 2015 at 9:05 pm

I totally love love love that striped bedding! πŸ™‚ Perhaps it’s the styling, but it looks so cosy and fresh, that striped bedding on that bed under the sloped ceiling… Or maybe it’s because I need more sleep I’m attracted to beds. πŸ˜‰ Plus, I fell in love with that cool art print ‘Manners Cost Nothing’ and their other print ‘Take Me To The Sea’. Nautical and cool, perfect to transform your interior for summer! Have a happy week Will, enjoy. Love, Inge x

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar June 10, 2015 at 12:53 pm

@Inge – Me too, I think it looks so timeless and fresh! The art is great too! πŸ™‚ x

• Reply Matthew Pike June 10, 2015 at 5:05 pm

Big fan of Schoolhouse Electrics, and I met some of the team at last eyar’s Pop-Up Flea in London.

Buckets & Spades

• Reply Gabrielle June 10, 2015 at 6:28 pm

LOVE the wall of books. And the reading nook. And the striped bedding. And the shelf on the magazines. Pretty much all of it!

• Reply Murshid June 10, 2015 at 10:31 pm

Hi,
    Found your website on top 10 UK interior designs blogs. It really mean that. I love the kids bedding, they are so adorable. Thanks for sharing.
    Murshid

• Reply Chirag Dagli June 12, 2015 at 8:26 am

Love looking at kids’ rooms! Love the wall of books. Striped Sheets, New colorful Cusion.. Everything is lokks like awesome…

• Reply Monica June 12, 2015 at 8:39 pm

The striped sheets are lovely. The socks also! πŸ˜‰ And the pillows. Nice items, all of them.

• Reply Glyn @ Collett & Holder June 13, 2015 at 9:48 am

Love the relaxed eclectic mix in this space, my favourite piece has to be the nautical’esque red and navy print cushion and graphic prints for the walls πŸ™‚

• Reply Cristina June 15, 2015 at 2:53 pm

The one i like the most is the “reading corner”, awesome!

• Reply ΒΏDΓ³nde estΓ‘n los libros?Parafernalia August 19, 2015 at 8:31 pm