Chic Chicago: Exploring With The Everygirl

After kicking off my American book tour in NYC, I headed to Chicago to hang out with two dear blogging friends of mine, Danielle and Alaina of The Everygirl. The girls were kind enough to spend their Sunday giving me a truly fantastic tour of their beautiful city. As you can see we had a blast from start to finish – giggles were definitely the name of the game; can you tell?! I discovered that the three main themes of Chicago are food, sport and architecture, all of which joined forces in my latest city guide post on West Elm’s blog – be sure to check it out for the full lowdown on our adventures in The Windy City. I wore my favourite pair of brand new trousers and even had the chance to meet Danielle’s adorable dog, Buddy! If you happen to be in LA tomorrow (Thursday May 8th) do join Jonathan Lo and I at the next #makeyousmilestyle party at west elm LA.

// Photography by Stoffer Photography

• Reply Geraldine@littlebigbell May 7, 2014 at 8:36 am

How fun! Laughters are the best. Good luck at the launch in LA! x

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar May 7, 2014 at 5:00 pm

@Geraldine – Nothing beats a proper belly laugh, does it! Thanks for the kind LA wishes! :) x

• Reply caroline @trend-daily May 7, 2014 at 9:49 am

What brilliant photos of your super-amazing tour Will. You and the girls look like you had the most amazing day. What a special time…:-) xx

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar May 7, 2014 at 5:01 pm

@Caroline – Thank you so much. Yes, we had a total ball and I really appreciated being able to discover a new-to-me city with such fun gals! x

• Reply Brooke May 7, 2014 at 10:02 am

Looks like so much fun! Can’t wait to explore with you in real life! See you next week. ;)

• Reply helena -a diary of lovely May 7, 2014 at 10:13 am

I LOVE these!! seems like you guys had a blast!! Keep enjoying it Will! it’s truly lovely seeing you so happy!

• Reply jillian May 7, 2014 at 1:31 pm

aww im so glad you had a fun time in chicago!! im bummed i couldnt make your book signing! my friend was visiting from miami! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar May 7, 2014 at 5:02 pm

@Jillian – No worries at all! Hope you had a lovely time with your friend. :)

• Reply Nadia van der Mescht May 7, 2014 at 9:54 pm

Oh Will! So fabulous and amazing! x

• Reply Tim@DesignMaze May 7, 2014 at 11:18 pm

love it!! how much fun is that at Chicago!! Funny I actually have never been and I live not really that far from Toronto!

Love that pair of fun pants!! super jealous. … jcrew?

Congrats again on the book tour over in North America! Just too bad I am swamped at work and couldn’t just spend a weekend with you in LA!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar May 8, 2014 at 7:04 am

@Tim – Cheers! The trousers are from Urban Outfitters, I love them! Hope work isn’t tooooooo busy! xo

• Reply Mary Beth May 7, 2014 at 11:28 pm

Hi Will, glad you had a blast in Chicago. Your friends are adorable and those trousers are the best! I received your book by post today and it is gorgeous. Thanks, Will, for all your beautiful and colorful inspiration. :)

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar May 8, 2014 at 7:04 am

@Mary Beth – Thank you so much! Hope you had a good time at your daughter’s graduation! :)

• Reply Kate May 8, 2014 at 12:58 pm

I’m insanely jealous of all your jet-setting mister! So happy you’re having such an incredible time, and can’t wait to see you soon xx

• Reply Margaret May 8, 2014 at 6:44 pm

I love Chicago! Amazing photos!!!

• Reply sbort May 12, 2014 at 5:06 pm

this is my favorite post you’ve EVER done!!! (besides the london houseboat ;)) you look like you’re having SO much fun, which is so inspiring <3 chicago is AMAZING – i'm so glad you had such a fun time… the everygirl is one of my favorite blogs EVER :D <3 <3 <3

• Reply Monika May 26, 2014 at 11:49 am

Wow, beautiful pictures! Looks like you guys had loads of fun! I love everygirl!

xx Monika