BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

Will-Taylor-Bright-Bazaar-Blog1. My excitement levels rocket when seeing a huge blue coloured wall!Loaf-flapjack-sofa2. I miss my old yellow couch (the one on the UK cover of my first book) but I’m thinking the Flapjack sofa from Loaf could be an equally delightful place to perch.West-Elm-Store-Tottenham-Court-Road-London3. I was impressed by the new season install at West Elm London, plus there’s stacks more natural light now they’ve opened up the windows in the Market area – well worth a look!Bryon-Hamburgers-Rathbone-Place-London4. I was inspired by the brave and bold colour choice for the decor in Byron Hamburgers on Rathbone Place, London.Lindsey-Lang-Towels-John-Lewis5. These towels designed by Lindsey Lang for John Lewis are perfect for adding a graphic hit of hue and pattern into a bathroom.Leif-ceramics
6. Handmade in Brooklyn and delightfully bright, these colourful cups stopped me in my tracks.Green-car7. The green hue of this classic car caught my eye on Sunday.Mini-succulents
8. I need more mini succulents in my life – how cute are these little ones?! I love the silvery blue-green colours, too.Mint-Vespa9. Transport goals: to own a mint Vepsa!Colourful-buildings-in-london
10. I loved seeing my favourite colour combination while colour hunting in London on Saturday.

• Reply Susan April 13, 2015 at 7:19 am

Loved reading this again Mr Bazaar! The couch caught my eye too.

• Reply Jules April 13, 2015 at 7:21 am

Thanks for the introduction to Leif! Great post as usual!!

• Reply rochelle April 13, 2015 at 11:41 am

Love the décor in Byron Hamburgers. The leather, artwork and walls are a match made in heaven.

• Reply Jo April 13, 2015 at 2:00 pm

I’m sick and this made me better. So happy to see my fave post back where it belongs
    Jo xx

• Reply Nadia van der Mescht April 13, 2015 at 2:58 pm

Beautiful colours & inspiration! x

• Reply The Office stylist April 13, 2015 at 8:08 pm

I totally love that bathroom! One of my favorite combos is yellow and grey. Those patterned towels are absolutely perfect.

The Office Stylist

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar April 13, 2015 at 8:48 pm

@TOS – Isn’t it fantastic? The graphic pattern and colour really sets off the rustic textures.

• Reply Jasmine orchard @ Collectie April 14, 2015 at 11:06 am

Wow, those colourful houses are gorgeous! I dream of an indigo and white coloured house!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar April 14, 2015 at 11:19 am

@Jasmine – Aren’t they beautiful! Love your idea of an indigo and white house!

• Reply Ellie Rudolph April 17, 2015 at 2:53 pm

Those colours are great together! Here’s a fun way of adding to colour to your art. Enjoy!

• Reply Gabrielle April 18, 2015 at 8:00 pm

Love those towels, geometric without being overpowering. West Elm’s displays and range were looking particularly lovely when I was there on Thursday afternoon for the fabulous Emily Quinton’s book launch (shame I missed you!). And how gorgeous are the yellow and blue houses?!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar April 18, 2015 at 8:04 pm

@Gabrielle – I agree, just the right balance. Sorry I missed you on Thursday, I was there around 6-7pm! 🙂