1. My excitement levels rocket when seeing a huge blue coloured wall!
2. I miss my old yellow couch (the one on the UK cover of my first book
) but I’m thinking the Flapjack sofa
from Loaf could be an equally delightful place to perch.
3. I was impressed by the new season install at West Elm London
, plus there’s stacks more natural light now they’ve opened up the windows in the Market area – well worth a look!
4. I was inspired by the brave and bold colour choice for the decor in Byron Hamburgers
on Rathbone Place, London.
5. These towels designed by Lindsey Lang for John Lewis
are perfect for adding a graphic hit of hue and pattern into a bathroom.
6. Handmade in Brooklyn and delightfully bright, these colourful cups
stopped me in my tracks.
7. The green hue of this classic car caught my eye on Sunday.
8. I need more mini succulents in my life – how cute are these little ones?! I love the silvery blue-green colours, too.
9. Transport goals: to own a mint Vepsa!
10. I loved seeing my favourite colour combination while colour hunting in London on Saturday.