Here in New York City, the weather has taken a serious turn for the colder and it’s meant to get even more arctic over the weekend. After walking back to my apartment from a delicious Mexican taco dinner I decided to pull together this week’s Six of the Best post together around sunshine yellow hues. It might be cold outside, but it’s warm and sunny here on Bright.Bazaar! Let me know which of this week’s products you are loving and why. Here’s to yellow! Have a great weekend, friends.
1. Yellow Cotton Bamboo Stripe Pillow | Confession! I already own this graphic striped design and it lives on my bed in #BBbrownstone (look out for the reveal of the space very soon!). I like the subtle grey shades that have been paired with the fresh yellow stripes.
2. Ella Golden Yellow Table Lamp | Naturally, I’m drawn to the yellow colorway of this lamp, but it’s the shape and form of the design that really sings for me. I like how the lamp ripples and it’s gentle curve up and in towards the shade. This would look wonderful as a hero piece on a sideboard or desk.
3. Ceramic Pig Planter | I mean, how adorable is this ceramic pig planter?! Given how popular succulents are right now it feels like this piece is perfectly on trend. Succulent or not, there’s no denying that it makes you smile!
4. Kaleidoscope Rug | Indian artisans hand make each and every one of these graphic, optic rugs. The yellow and grey palette provides a sophisticated edge to a space.
5. Yellow Linen Throw | Soft yet vibrant, that’s the combo brought about by this zingy throw. Add this as a surprise splash of hue to otherwise white bedding.
6. Small Yellow Charlie Clock | This small clock would bring an instant dash of #MakeYouSmileStyle to a nightstand or mantle. The distressed patina adds extra character, too.
7. Beatrice Vase | The elongated shape of this yellow vase marries elegant form with gentle pattern thanks to the imperfect lines.
8. Scalloped Textured Citrine Vase | The scalloped detailing on this yellow vase would bring a subtle coastal vibe to an interior. I really like the accentuated curves.
9. Heart of Haiti Yellow Striped Papier Mache Vase | The multiple shades of yellow and orange add visual interest to this narrow neck vase.
// Crinkle Duvet Cover, West Elm.