BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

DUMBO-brooklyn-winter-blue-sky1. After I wrapped a photo shoot on Sunday afternoon I sent a dash of #MakeYouSmileStyle up into the sky by releasing my yellow balloons!paint-drip-art-wall-nyc2. I happened upon this awesome art wall by artist Dasic Fernandez in New York City on Sunday. I love it!pizza-beach-restaurant-new-york-city3. Enjoyed a delicious pizza dinner with friends at Pizza Beach on Friday night.i-heart-ny-wall-new-york-city4. It’s true, I really do!jean-laurent-photography-brooklyn-photoshoot5. This Sunday was a working Sunday and I had a great time on a photoshoot with Jean-Laurent, his wife and my heart mate!colorful-buildings-in-new-york-city6. This color combo I spotted on Sunday brought a huge smile to my face! Also, can we discuss that door? HELLO!la-pecora-bianca-restaurant-nyc7. Tried out La Pecora Bianca for the first time and it was divine. Highly recommend checking it out if you are in or visiting the city!la-pecora-bianca-restaurant-new-york-city8. Oh, and the interiors of La Pecora Bianca are equally as divine!nyc-brownstones-in-the-snow9. Doesn’t this tree covered in snow look so beautiful? It stopped me in my tracks as I walked home from the gym on Friday morning.nyc-in-the-snow10. Rounding out this weekend’s list with another pretty snow picture because, well, it will be spring before we know it!

• Reply Ruby February 7, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Please don’t release your balloons in the air, this is so, so bad for the environment. They end up in the ocean and kill many animals. Xx, Ruby-

• Reply Carly A. Heitlinger February 7, 2016 at 9:28 pm

Pizza Beach is THE best!

• Reply Jez February 7, 2016 at 10:19 pm

Lovin’ all the color you are finding in NY.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 7, 2016 at 10:23 pm

@Jez – I am enjoying hunting for it in my new city! Thanks for stopping by, J! 🙂

• Reply Mary-Jane February 7, 2016 at 10:20 pm

Hi Will. Always love to read this series. The restaurants you went to this weekend look very beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us! MJ xo

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 7, 2016 at 10:24 pm

@Mary-Jane – Lovely of you to say! Glad you enjoy reading the posts as much as I do making them!

• Reply Beatrice February 7, 2016 at 10:21 pm

Stunning as always will!

• Reply Mark February 7, 2016 at 10:21 pm

The picture of you and the yellow balloons is very sweet. x

• Reply Jackie (York Avenue) February 7, 2016 at 11:46 pm

Ooh, I need to try out that restaurant! It looks gorgeous. Good location too – I’ve been wanting to check out the new Rizzoli bookstore over there.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 8, 2016 at 8:11 am

@Jackie – Oh, yes, I keep meaning to check out the Rizzoli bookstore as well!

• Reply Roger February 8, 2016 at 9:43 am

Never been to NYC, it’s either Europe or South America for me. After admiring your many beautiful City pics, I’ve added NYC to my travel bucket list for 2016. Keep on clickin’ n sharin’. Thanks.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 8, 2016 at 9:49 am

@Roger – Thanks for stopping by! Glad you are finding my NYC pictures inspiring, I’ll be sure to keep sharing. Come! 🙂

• Reply Libbynan February 8, 2016 at 10:14 am

Love the wall art! Our little Arkansas town ( Ft. Smith ) hosted something called The Unexpected Festival last fall. Basically, we turned loose about a dozen world-famous street artists on blank walls in our historic downtown. The public was invited to watch the process and a wall was offered for a group of local high-school and college artists to do a project. I can’t even tell you what a difference this has made to our city. You are just walking or driving along and suddenly you are confronted with a building high piece of art that just knocks you on your butt. People are so excited that another festival is in the works. We are loving the art and can’t wait for more walls to bloom! Thanks, Will, for promoting wall art in all forms.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 8, 2016 at 10:37 am

@Libbynan – That is SUCH an awesome project. So pleased another project is in the works and thank you for sharing it with me. 🙂