Pilot & Captain: Great Gifts For Travel Lovers

british-airways-sunset-picturepilot-and-captain-airport-code-totespilot-and-captain-luggage-tag-printspilot-and-captain-tees-t-shirtspilot-and-captain-totes

This has been a crazy year of travel for me and at last count I had taken almost forty flights in the past twelve months – insane! As I reflected on all the amazing countries and cultures I’ve been fortunate to visit throughout 2013 I started to think of cool gifts to give those special people in our lives that either love to travel or have a connection to a specific country. Pilot & Captain are the perfect pit stop for those very people thanks to their top notch assortment of travel-related products. From stylish carry on totes to typographic tees and colourful wall prints, the brand offers gifts for those often hard to buy loved ones like uncles, brothers, dads and beyond. Personally I can’t quit the Paris CDG tote (especially as it’s exactly a year to the day that my fiancΓ© proposed to me in Paris!) but I’d love to know which tote gets your vote?

// Top image & portrait by Will Taylor | Other images by Pilot & Captain

• Reply Brooke December 13, 2013 at 6:28 am

Fab finds as always! I’d love a JFK or CDG tote…hint hint my friend. πŸ˜‰

• Reply EM December 13, 2013 at 7:57 am

An awesome find and at the perfect time as I needed holiday gift ideas for this weekend’s shopping and I’d never have found these at the mall!!

• Reply DEAN December 13, 2013 at 7:58 am

The totes are cool but it’s the luggage tag prints I really like!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar December 13, 2013 at 8:01 am

@Dean – They’re fantastic, right?! They’d be so cool to give someone who had just been travelling etc.

• Reply Debra finn December 13, 2013 at 10:04 am

May have to get one of the BCN tshirts Will, thanks. Have a great xmas.

• Reply Ellie December 13, 2013 at 10:15 am

Oh wow my husband loves planes AND we got engaged in NYC, I’ve just put a nice order in for his birthday, perfect gifts. THANK YOU.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar December 13, 2013 at 10:16 am

@Ellie – That’s such wonderful news, congratulations! Great choice for a birthday pressie, too! πŸ™‚

• Reply susan December 13, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Love these! I’m torn between PHL + CDG πŸ˜‰

• Reply mary beth December 15, 2013 at 4:13 am

Terrific! I was invited to a bridal shower where the request was money as gifts so that the bride and groom could go on a honeymoon abroad. I also added cute passport covers, one for the bride and one for the groom.

• Reply mel December 15, 2013 at 4:49 am

Oh happy engagement anniversary Will! And 40 flights in a year, that’s crazy indeed! Very cute totes and a lovely original idea… I can’t tell you how many times I cart things around in totes, I always find a use for them. M xx

• Reply francesca December 16, 2013 at 11:35 am

HI dear,
    where I can buy the usa&EU luggage tags?
    F.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar December 17, 2013 at 11:48 am

@Francesca – Hi, you can buy them from Pilot & Captain as linked in the post above. Hope that helps!

• Reply Becky - pretty dandy December 16, 2013 at 7:04 pm

I love those luggage tag prints, they are so cute! Those totes are going on my sister’s birthday list too. She’s always travelling around so it’s tricky to buy her things that won’t get in the way when she’s next moving on!

• Reply zhi December 17, 2013 at 9:01 pm

I’m a typography nerd and I enjoy travel-inspired designs so this whole post is right up my alley πŸ˜€ I’ve never heard of Pilot & Captain til now so thank you for introducing this awesome line of products!

• Reply Audrey - This Little Street December 17, 2013 at 10:49 pm

Love love love the tag prints! Wouldn’t it be fun to make it customizable? I’d get one with tags from every place we’ve lived and been – would be SUCH a cool present!!!!

• Reply JENI GRIMES December 23, 2013 at 10:15 pm

sfo!

• Reply aurelia-m December 29, 2013 at 3:18 pm

My Favorite SFO or CDG πŸ™‚

• Reply Christina // Franny & Franky Designs January 7, 2014 at 6:12 pm

Those luggage tag prints are brilliant! I would totally buy some of those to pair with my state and city art prints…