I’ve written about my love for art and gallery walls many times over the decade plus that I’ve been writing Bright.Bazaar, and my love for statement art shows no sign of waining. Today, as part of my on-going partnership with Home Depot, I’ve rounded up 10 pieces of statement wall art that I’m crushing on right now. One of the reasons I love Home Depot is the breadth of their product assortment — it means I can almost always find that one accessory or piece I’m looking for to complete a space. And there’s nothing like a piece of statement wall art to complete a space. Let’s jump in and chat about each of the ten pieces. Don’t forget to tell me which one is your favorite, too!
Statement Wall Art
– 1. Geographical Abstraction | This piece immediately caught my eye because it reminds me of an indigo fabric printed I already have hung at home. I like how the canvas is presented in a black floater frame .25 in. from the canvas – it adds drama to the piece. The monochromatic palette creates a contemporary and sophisticated vibe that I love, too. Look out for this piece in a new decor video on my Instagram feed soon!
– 2. Bliss | This beautiful piece is by Melissa Van Hise and it instantly makes you smile, don’t you think? A great for both kid’s rooms and adult spaces, I’d love to see this introduce some graphic pattern as part of a wider gallery wall.
– 3. X & O | To say I’m obsessed with both the X and O prints from this series by Melissa Van Hise would be an understatement. I love the simple Scandinavian vibe they create and the subtle nod to the XOXO from Gossip Girl, of course! 😉 These would be perfect paired above a sofa in a monochromatic space – just make sure it’s a big space because these pieces are oversized.
– 4. Blanco Stallion Horse | This stunning horse artwork instantly brings an air of sophistication and elegance to a space. I think it would work really well above both a sofa or a bed.
– 5. The Party | Never has an artwork had a more apt name than this piece being titled ‘The Party’ – it totally encapsulates the feeling of the painting, don’t you think?! This is the perfect piece of statement wall art to inject a dramatic lone pop of color into an otherwise all white space.
– 6. Evolving Planets IV | This piece floats in tempered glass making it the perfect piece of statement wall art for a contemporary home or space. You guys know how much I crush on any and all shades of blue, so no surprise that I love this artwork!
– 7. Landscapes and Views | The wide angle lens that was used to capture this photograph helps to give the viewer a sense of the scale of the environment at sea. I love how you can almost feel the warmth of the suns rays dancing across the waves as the sun sets, too.
– 8. Downstairs | Architectural statement wall art is always super eye-catching and it’s usually a great conversation starter, too. This mesmerizing piece would be perfect for an entryway.
– 9. | Having grown up in England and lived in London for many years this illustration of the British capital filled me with nostalgia. I believe art is at its best when it instantly evokes visceral feelings and memories in the viewer. Love this!
– 10. Blue Splash | This super contemporary piece caught my eye with its sense of movement and fluidity. It’s reverse printed tempered glass material only adds to the glass-like appearance of a body of water shimmering in the sunshine – this is an absolutely beautiful piece of statement wall art!