BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

anthropologie-corporate-headquarters-philly-navy-yard1. This beautiful space inside Anthropologie’s Corporate Office in Philadelphia stopped me in my tracks.anthropologie-corporate-headquarters-philly-navy-yard-12. A wall of colorful paintbrushes is total #MakeYouSmileStyle. I’d love to try this at home one day!paint-philly-project-13. Dutch artists Dre and Jeroen were invited by the major of Philadelphia to be artists in residence to complete a project called Philly Painting to transform Germantown Avenue neighbourhood with color. Beyond the aesthetic improvements, their goal was to transform and revitalize the surrounding area. The duo involved every store and homeowner and consulted with them to decide on a color for their building. Their aim was to create something that everyone could put their individual effort into, but at the end it would still all work together. A true #MakeYouSmileStyle story of how color can improve our lives. I love it!will-taylor-bright-blue-wall4. I loved how my light blue outfit coordinated with this dark blue wall on Saturday afternoon.love-wall-muriel-nyc5. I stumbled upon the Bleeding Hearts muriel by J.Goldcrown.anthropologie-corporate-headquarters-philly-navy-yard-26. Obsessed with these colorful nautical bouys!paint-philly-project-27. Another pattern I loved from the Paint Philly project.philly-skyscraper8. I love how the Cira Centre Cira Center blends seamlessly into the cloudy blue sky.anthropologie-corporate-headquarters-philly-navy-yard-39. Loved these barn style doors at Anthro’s HQ!will-taylor-harrys-wall-nyc10. All smiles on Sunday as I explored Manhattan! How great is this graphic chevron wall?!

• Reply susan / fleurishing March 20, 2016 at 8:25 pm

So glad you enjoyed Philly – not surprised you managed to find the most colorful spots! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 20, 2016 at 9:07 pm

@Susan – Genuinely, I caught a cab especially to see this project as I read about it online! I’m the crazy color guy, I guess! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Reply Mia March 20, 2016 at 9:01 pm

So cool that you were in Philly! Not surprised you found all our colorful areas. Hahaha!

• Reply Justin March 20, 2016 at 9:01 pm

Awesome captures as always Will.

• Reply Lucy Loves March 20, 2016 at 9:05 pm

So jealous that you went to Anthropology’s headquarters office. Wow!!!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 20, 2016 at 9:08 pm

@Lucy – It was amaaaaaazing. Such a fun and inspiring environment in which to work!

• Reply Yanda March 20, 2016 at 9:05 pm

I didn’t realize Philadelphia had so much color! Made me smile

• Reply Molly {Dreams in HD} March 21, 2016 at 10:43 am

I’m so envious that you were able to check out Anthro’s corporate headquarters. I used to work at my local store and am still to this day mesmerized by the creativity of the window displays. I’d love to see more photos of the HQ ๐Ÿ™‚

Molly {Dreams in HD}

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 21, 2016 at 11:51 am

@Molly – How fun that you used to work in a store! The Windows are always top notch!

• Reply Grace March 22, 2016 at 9:24 am

Amazing photos as always. Nice patterns. The wall of colorful paintbrushes is so cool, love it.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 22, 2016 at 9:27 am

@Grace – Thanks so much for stopping by! I loved all the patterns I saw last weekend, too!

• Reply Josh @ The Kentucky Gent March 22, 2016 at 11:10 am

Not that I’m surprised.. but Anthro’s office is downright gorgeous!

• Reply Daniel Conroy March 23, 2016 at 12:31 pm

Your hair in the last photo is perfection.

• Reply Dessirรฉe Mtz March 25, 2016 at 11:53 pm

I really love your initiative .. 10 things you should make it a challenge. I would point in my blog but in Spanish.
    I love things nautical, it is that the sea inspires me and I am so far from him. kisses!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 25, 2016 at 11:56 pm

@Dessirรฉe – Thank you! Isn’t the sea the best? I love it – so inspirational!

• Reply Dessirรฉe Mtz March 27, 2016 at 1:59 am

Exactly, we homeschoolers feel that would be a great expereince live near the sea. It is creativity and learning in one package…

• Reply Beatriz June 1, 2016 at 5:25 pm

where is the love wall located