BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

spring-blossoms-in-nyc-with-yellow-taxi-cab1. I am so freakin’ happy that spring has sprung in NYC. Street corners are peppered with these adorable little trees blooming with delicate pink blossoms – so pretty!will-taylor-bright-bazaar-outfit2. Loved wearing this combo of pieces from the recent Uniqlo x Lemaire collection.sidewalk-chalk-art3. I spotted this cute chalk drawing on the ground in Riverside Park.sherwin-williams-paint-chips4. Picking out paint colors for my next Good Morning America design segment!westside-books-store-front-upper-west-side-book-store5. This charming book store is one of my favorites on the Upper West Side. So inviting!paint-colors-sherwin-williams6. Do you follow me on Snapchat? Click here to add me to your Snapchat follow list and join in with my real time #MakeYouSmileStyle adventures like this design planning moment. (I took a screenshot from Snap, hence the pixeled picture sorry!)colorful-spring-tulips-on-sidewalk7. These beautiful tulips reminded me of fun times in Amsterdam several years ago.sunshine-in-soho-new-york-city8. There was gorgeous sunlight in Soho on Saturday afternoon.yellow-spring-flowers-in-central-park-nyc9. I can’t quit yellow. It just makes me so happy!will-taylor-bright-bazaar10. A long walk through a warm and sunny Central Park is a great way to spend Sunday afternoon.

• Reply Steven March 27, 2016 at 11:20 pm

New York is gorgeous in the spring.. Love your pics

• Reply Lucy Loves March 27, 2016 at 11:21 pm

Omg!! That picture with the blossoms and the taxi is stunning!!! You should make prints of it!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 27, 2016 at 11:27 pm

@Lucy – Thanks! That cab came through at just the right moment! πŸ™‚

• Reply Samantha March 27, 2016 at 11:22 pm

Will, you are very handsome! πŸ™‚ xo

• Reply Beeca March 27, 2016 at 11:23 pm

Always a joy to read this. The tulips in the bodegas bring so much color to the city at this time of year. Beautifully captured.

• Reply Libbynan March 28, 2016 at 9:03 am

As usual your photography gives a real sense of time and place. I can nearly smell that funny, musty green aroma that the tulips emit. And I can feel the difference between that spring sunlight and that same location in October. I haven’t felt up to visiting since 9/11 and I may never, but you give the city back to me. Thanks.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 28, 2016 at 1:36 pm

@Libbynan – Thank you for your generous words. I can only imagine how hard it must be to consider coming back to the city so it’s an honor to have you reading my posts about your old city.

• Reply Josh @ The Kentucky Gent March 28, 2016 at 11:12 am

Bradford Pear Trees are blooming here, and while my allergies are hating it – it’s a gorgeous sight!

• Reply Monica @ Life Out Of Bounds March 28, 2016 at 2:20 pm

Fun weekend! I love all the spring colors, and those glorious magnolias! <3

• Reply C.B. March 29, 2016 at 9:57 am

Magnolias are my most favorite blooming trees! And they are all over the place in New York. Unfortunately here in Ottawa spring doesn’t really come along until May (no blooms anyway). Enjoy every moment!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 29, 2016 at 10:32 am

@C.B. – Ah, you have all the spring beauty to look forward to! πŸ™‚

• Reply Grace March 29, 2016 at 4:17 pm

Nice shots Will. Great spring snapshots! Enjoy your time!