BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

london-sunset1. When the light is like this in London it feels as though you are walking through an atmospheric scene in a novel. Click through after the jump to see all of my weekend inspirations!

london-england-architecture2. I loved the contrast of these two buildings in London’s Mayfair.will-taylor-from-bright-bazaar-blog3. A put a splash of #MakeYouSmileStyle pink into a grey Sunday.little-house-mayfair-london4. Even under Saturday’s rain, London looked so beautiful. Those awnings!blue-door-london5. Loving these door numbers inspired by Harry Potter…!pretty-floor-tiles-repeat-pattern6. I always have to stop and photography pretty floor tiles, even if it’s raining!pink-door-wall-shoreditch-london7. Army green and classic stripes made for a comfortable combo.sunset-in-london-england8. Saturday’s sunset in London was quite something. Wow.white-door-london9. I loved this crisp white door with harlequin tile – so chic!will-taylor-bright-bazaar-blog10. I checked(!) my first red cup of the season off the festive list.

• Reply Carolyn November 8, 2015 at 11:12 pm

Hi Will, wow! This is your best collection of photos yet!! Thanks so much for all the inspiration X

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 8, 2015 at 11:45 pm

@Carolyn – Thank you so much for stopping by and for your kind words! ๐Ÿ™‚ x

• Reply ora November 9, 2015 at 2:50 am

nice photos !! never been in London before! hope one day I can ! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply Kim November 9, 2015 at 2:57 am

Reading your blog and insta, it makes my day.
    Lovely photo that full of inspiration and bright color.
    Big hugs.

@kimyau1229

• Reply lana November 9, 2015 at 8:21 am

You are adorable! And your photos are gorgeous! I’m very excited to be moving to London. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply ANYA AT THE HYGGE JOURNAL November 9, 2015 at 9:37 am

Hi Will,
    WOW what amazing shots – sunset doesn’t get better than that. Golden hour is my fave – this one is almost pinky golden. ๐Ÿ™‚

A xx

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 9, 2015 at 9:38 am

@Anya – I agree, I love it when the sky goes yellow and pink like that. Have a wonderful week! x

• Reply gabriella November 9, 2015 at 11:22 am

Whoa. London looks like the most beautiful city out there. It’s at the top of my “to see” list and I’m hoping I’ll be able to visit next year! Your photos are making me want to travel there even sooner, though.

g.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 9, 2015 at 11:23 am

@Gabriella – It sure is a beautiful city! I hope you manage to make it over here soon. Thanks for the kind words! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply Carmen November 9, 2015 at 6:32 pm

Beautiful photos! Makes you believe there is beauty in the world. Wish I was there!

• Reply Libbynan November 9, 2015 at 7:27 pm

I’ve been to London several times, but never seen that peachy gold sunset. Caught a few lovely pink sunrises though, heh. Seriously, you give us such wonderful images to pore over… makes my day! One thing I will never forget is being in York in early June and wondering if it would EVER get dark. The light faded and faded and things got greyer and greyer, but it never quite tipped over into black. So wonderfully strange…..

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 9, 2015 at 7:28 pm

@Libbynan – Yes! It stays light so late in the summer months, but also gets dark very early come the winter! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks for the kind words.

• Reply Jo November 10, 2015 at 9:43 pm

Love the colours as always and the sunset shades are gorgeous. Were you in Fornier Street off Brick Lane in the pink houses? I’ve probably spelt it wrong buts an interesting place to walk along. Looking forward to more peeks until you fly away xx Jo xx

• Reply Jan Weiss November 11, 2015 at 10:09 pm

Gorgeous photos! especially the awnings. I’m going to miss your London posts. ๐Ÿ™