BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

london-regent-st-christmas-lightssunset-in-londonred-front-door-londonchristmas-wreathavocado-toastyellow-building-in-londonsuggested-instagram-usernyc-calendar-2015

1. The festive season is my absolute favourite time of year in London.
2. I love when cold, clear and crisp days in London lead to intense golden hours like this one on Saturday.
3. This wonderfully festive red front door caught my eye on Sunday.
4. You can’t beat a wreath for instant Christmas charm.
5. Avocado on toast is officially my favourite brunch order.
6. I can’t walk past a yellow building without photographing it. Not a single one!
7. I was delighted to discover that Instagram added Bright.Bazaar’s account to their global list of Suggested Users – what an honour!
8. After last week’s trip to New York City, I’m tempted to order this A Year of NY 2015 calendar.
9. I miss the Gran wallpaper in my old apartment, so I may have to invest in this tray for a splash of festive and nostalgic decor.
10. As the entertaining season is upon us I decided to invest in some new dining chairs – I can’t wait to welcome The “U” Chair by Hans Wegner into my Bright.Bazaar home!

• Reply mel December 1, 2014 at 5:42 am

I share your love of avocado on toast – so good! Lucky you to be getting a U chair, can’t wait to see what it looks like. Happy new week Will. Mel x

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar December 1, 2014 at 9:44 am

@Mel – Isn’t it delicious? I never tire of it! I’m excited for the U chair, too. Can’t wait to share it on the blog! πŸ™‚ x

• Reply Susan December 1, 2014 at 9:43 am

Your new dining room chairs are killer!!

• Reply Bea December 1, 2014 at 9:43 am

Congratulations on being selected by Instagram, so we’ll deserved! I love your feed! x

• Reply Jenny Hurren December 1, 2014 at 3:34 pm

Totally with you re avocado on toast! Been having it for lunch for about 3 weeks!

• Reply The kentucky gnt December 2, 2014 at 5:21 pm

Congrats on the suggested user list! It’s much deserved.

• Reply Vanessa December 3, 2014 at 11:25 am

I also love Avocado – not only on toast!

By the way I love your colorful pics of the London Doors.

Cheers Vanessa /

• Reply Rebecca_FeltBallRug December 4, 2014 at 10:56 pm

I completely agree that the Christmas season is the best season of the year! It’s so cheerful and jolly that you can’t help but love it.

Also, avocado on toast and NYC are both fabulous and some of my favorite things.

Finally, congratulations on your Instagram recognition! So exciting and you definitely deserve it.

Happy Holiday Season!

• Reply Jenni December 5, 2014 at 8:33 pm

Your feed is totally gorgeous! That wreath is heavenly and that bright yellow building.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar December 5, 2014 at 9:23 pm

@Jenni – Thank you so much! I do have an addiction to yellow! πŸ™‚

• Reply MartinO January 4, 2015 at 4:52 pm

How cool. You got suggested on Instagram! Very deserved! Congratulations.