BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

orangespink-house-londonwill-taylor-bright-bazaar-with-balloonhogwarts-in-the-snow-london-studio-tourharry-potter-london-studio-tour-chamber-of-secrets-carjonathan-adler-westbourne-grove-londoncoastal-living-bright-bazaarceramic-dish

1. These vibrant citrus hues I spotted at my local deli kicked Saturday morning off on the bright foot!
2. Pink and black look wonderful together.
3. When you walk past a lady handing out free red balloons you can’t not take an Instagram of it, especially when it matches your outfit!
4. Seeing the huge Hogwarts model used in the Harry Potter films at The Making of Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studio Tour in London was captivating. I loved how it was covered in a blanket of snow for their ‘Hogwarts in the snow’ Christmas feature.
5. I also spotted the car from The Chamber of Secrets film – a #colourhunting and #makeyousmilestyle moment, for sure!
6. This is how I like my neutrals – with a splash of graphic and bright pattern on the side. I love this rug I spotted at Jonathan Adler’s Westbourne Grove boutique.
7. I was excited to see the Bright.Bazaar book extracted in this edition of Coastal Living magazine.
8. Lusted after the bold patterns on these flower pots.
9. Considering this geometric ceramic ring dish to hold business cards on my desk.
10. These holiday cards from Quill London are SO fun.

• Reply mary beth November 16, 2014 at 7:35 pm

I loved reading aloud the Harry Potter series with my son. Thanks for bringing up a memory Will, sounds like you had fun there.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 16, 2014 at 8:19 pm

@Mary Beth – That sounds so lovely. Yes, it was fascinating to see the work of all the production team up close – so much talent!

• Reply Moira November 17, 2014 at 1:52 am

I loved the Harry Potter Studio when I went! It was fascinating to see how they filmed everything and the process of making each story and character come to life! I’m jealous you went at Christmas time! It seems like it’s even more magical then!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 17, 2014 at 7:48 am

@Moira – Isn’t it just incredible? Seeing the sets up close and the level of detail was so inspiring!

• Reply Emma Jayne November 17, 2014 at 10:28 am

The Harry Potter Studio sounds fantastic! A visit is due I think πŸ™‚ Loving the pink & black exterior and the blue classic car photos – the colours are so eye-catching!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 17, 2014 at 10:30 am

@Emma – Yes, you really must visit if you can! Glad you found this weekend’s colour hunting finds as inspiring as I did!

• Reply Lizzie Owen (@mim_tweeta) November 17, 2014 at 2:57 pm

Really MUST pop to the Harry Potter Studio – so lucky to be so close, it’s madness not to visit and your pics are really highlighting the magic. Also loving the Quill London card – just genius and totally inspiring…I’m attending their Calligraphy course with a few other bloggers this Saturday, and your post has made me even more excited!!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 17, 2014 at 3:04 pm

@Lizzie – You will LOVE it! Totally worth a visit. Enjoy the workshop on Saturday, I have a feeling you will be very good at it! πŸ™‚ x

• Reply The Kentucky gent November 18, 2014 at 2:51 pm

I’ve started to notice more and more the brighter things even in a small town like mine, and I’ve got you to thank for that. Thanks for getting me to slo down and smell the roses!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 18, 2014 at 2:56 pm

@TKG – Pleased you are seeing more hue in your life, Josh! πŸ™‚ Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

• Reply Le Comptoir de Stephanie (funkysteph) November 19, 2014 at 10:43 am

Your weekend dashes of colours make me smile all along.

• Reply jAne November 20, 2014 at 8:39 pm

What a wonderful post! And such a lovely blog! I’m all smiley just from reading it.