BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

mint-house-londonmint-front-door-londonmint-mens-trainerscolourful-wall-art-londonyellow-and-blue-wall-londonlumatrix-printpink-hydrangeas-in-a-vasebright-home-accessories

1. This house totally has the mint factor. The colour! The balconies! The window boxes! All of the charm.
2. Pastel mint pairs wonderfully with an intense French blue.
3. I was thrilled to find this pair of mint trainers in the Topman sale. A lovely dash of hue for my early autumnal outfits!
4. The colour in London’s Notting Hill always makes me smile.
5. This looks like IKEA but it was actually a building facade in Central London.
6. I love my Green Cuba Car print from Lumitrix.
7. Last week’s pink hydrangea is still going strong!
8. I’m loving this colourful Squares throw from Zuzunaga.
9. This vibrant iPhone6+ case caught my colour-loving eye.
10. I’m all kinds of obsessed with this colour block yellow cushion.

• Reply missgiven September 22, 2014 at 2:34 am

Love your book. Its so me!! Well, and you too. πŸ˜‰
    I too am addicted to pillows and recently did my tiny living room in the dessert in lime green, black and peacock blue. Its a rental so I couldnt paint but I love it still.
    Have a great day!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar September 22, 2014 at 8:28 am

@Missgiven – That sounds fantastic! Thanks for the kind words. πŸ™‚

• Reply Rj September 22, 2014 at 8:25 am

I am obsessed with hydrangeas. Your vase choice is too cute

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar September 22, 2014 at 8:29 am

@RJ – Isn’t it adorable?! Found it at the local florist last week!

• Reply Bea September 22, 2014 at 8:27 am

Your posts make me want to take a trip to London so badly x

• Reply Amy Timbrell September 22, 2014 at 9:41 pm

Hi Will, Thanks so much for featuring our cushion! Just a little note for your readers, in case they are reading the comments (!) we have a spend + save on cushions, art and rugs until the end of the month if anyone is interested πŸ™‚ Thanks again! Amy x

• Reply Polly September 23, 2014 at 10:33 am

I really love the yellow colour block cushion! So simple yet unusual.

• Reply Le Comptoir de Stephanie (funkysteph) September 23, 2014 at 1:11 pm

I love those shades of blue! Your posts are always a feast for the eyes with colours everywhere.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar September 23, 2014 at 1:13 pm

@Steph – Thank you so much for your kind words! I love the blue hues, too! πŸ™‚