BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

home-barn-antiques-barn-marlowcolourful-dinnerware-the-conran-shopperspex-balloons-the-conran-shopbright-bazaar-bookcabin-candle-roamkixbalearic-islands-spainikea-stockholm-bedside-tablecolorful-interiorsartfully-walls-sivan-askayoindustrial-metal-cabinet

1. Headed to Home Barn to seek out some pieces for the #brightbazaarcottage we move into in a few weeks. (Psst! Take a tour of Home Barn.)
2. This vibrant tabletop in The Conran Shop had me weak at the knees – a colour lover’s heaven!
3. Loved these strikingly bright balloons, which I also spotted at Conran.
4. I was excited to see my Bright Bazaar book used as a prop in West Elm London’s room sets. I was like: “Look! That’s my living room, wow!”. I’m not sure when it will all start to feel real?!
5. The lemon and verbena scent from this soy candle is perfect for lazy summer weekends.
6. I realised it’s only two weeks until I get to marry my handsome fiancΓ©. So.Freaking.Excited!
7. Although I’m excited to move, I’m going to miss the serenity of our master bedroom in the current apartment.
8. I discovered the cheerful hues of JAB Anstoetz’s Sorbet textile collection.
9. This print of Barcelona is my favourite photography from Sivan Askayo’s new Intimacy Under the Wire’s collection for Artfully Walls.
10. Our new cottage has low ceilings and so we have to sell our industrial metal cabinet. You can see lots of pictures (and a video) of it, right here. Let me know if you’d be interested in buying it! Update: This has now sold. Thanks for all your interest!

• Reply Tara BradfORD June 16, 2014 at 12:21 am

Love the video and the camera loves you! That is a great cabinet; wish I had room for it! Lots of exciting things going on in your life at the moment, Will. So pleased for you!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar June 16, 2014 at 7:56 am

@Tara – Thanks for the kind words, Tara! The video is only 18 months old but it feels like it was such a long time ago! πŸ™‚

• Reply mel June 16, 2014 at 2:49 am

Will you’re very calm considering that you’re moving and marrying around the same time! It’s actually quite symbolic though isn’t it? I bet you’re still pinching yourself about the book and I can’t wait to visit Home Barn one day. Hugs from Auckland. Mel xx

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar June 16, 2014 at 7:56 am

@Mel – Yes, it is! Excited to start a new chapter with my husband-to-be! πŸ™‚ Have a wonderful week! xx

• Reply Kristin June 16, 2014 at 3:20 am

What stunning photos. I love the colors of all them especially number 8.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar June 16, 2014 at 7:57 am

@Kristin – Thank you! I’m always colour hunting so I’m pleased you enjoyed the pictures! πŸ™‚

• Reply Sarah Sarna June 16, 2014 at 4:05 am

Two weeks – ahhh!! Love the balloons pic.

• Reply Brooke June 16, 2014 at 7:23 am

SO insanely excited for your big day! …and on a side note, loving that industrial cabinet. Wish I could ship to NYC. xx

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar June 16, 2014 at 7:59 am

@Brooke – Isn’t it fabulous? Will be sad to part with it as it’s a quality piece. So looking forward to seeing you! xx

• Reply Lisa B June 16, 2014 at 9:55 am

I don’t know whether it’s the colour or your enthusiasm for so many wonderful things but I love your blog. I also love the fact that your success is rising AND your getting married, happy, happy happy!!! πŸ™‚ x

• Reply Fiona Duke June 16, 2014 at 12:52 pm

Hi Will – sorry to be super boring but do you have the dimensions for your cabinet ?

Many thanks πŸ™‚

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar June 16, 2014 at 1:00 pm

@Fiona – Sure! Here you go: 36cm deep, 80cm wide and 210cm high. πŸ™‚

• Reply caroline @trend-daily June 16, 2014 at 1:28 pm

The HomeBarn will be SO perfect for your new place!!! I’m really interested Will-have a little spot it would fit into perfectly! Will drop you a text xx

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar June 16, 2014 at 1:32 pm

@Caroline – I know, right?! Home Barn pieces are just ideal for a cottage! πŸ™‚ x

• Reply Jocelyn Casey June 16, 2014 at 5:05 pm

Those flags…those flags! Love them! I love this post the most of all…I get to know you more and more and appreciate the level of love you have for so many things. Mainly Toby and whippets! πŸ™‚ Much love to you both! xoxo

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar June 16, 2014 at 5:25 pm

@Jocelyn – I have to admit, those are two of my favourite things in the world! xx

• Reply Susan June 16, 2014 at 7:00 pm

Love the table setting and those balloons. Congratulations on your book and I’m sure it will feel real soon!

• Reply KATE June 17, 2014 at 5:16 am

Oh I’d love a peek inside Home Barn…looks awesome from the outside, can only image what it’s like on the inside! Kate

• Reply Chantele June 22, 2014 at 8:44 pm

That home barn looks awesome, hope you new cottage is lovely!!! Looking forward to seeing pics

• Reply Ame June 24, 2014 at 3:02 pm

Suuuper bummed I am not local at all, bec I am dying over that cabinet. I don’t think shipping overseas will be remotely cost-effective.

Congrats on your wedding, and I hope you’re enjoying your honeymoon!