1. Waking up to this beautiful view over Parisian rooftops during our New Year’s Eve break in the city.
2. The stylish interior of Buvette Gastrothèque in the 9th arrondissement of Paris. We had lunch in this tiny restaurant and the power kept cutting out – oddly, it was very charming!
3. I nearly always book Air BnB apartments when I travel and this colourful abode in Paris didn’t disappoint; the light was beautiful.
4. I don’t think I will ever tire of walking around Place des Vosges. It’s the oldest planned square in Paris and it’s beautiful in all seasons. I still class seeing Paris under it’s heaviest snowfall in a decade as one of my highlights from last year!
5. Decorating Lindsey and Cedric’s apartment for NYE in a ‘metallic magic’ theme before ringing in 2014 with old and new friends.
6. Cooking Christmas lunch with my fiancé before sharing this special dinner with 10 members of my family in my mum’s homely kitchen.
7. Learning how to make homemade marshmallow.
8. Seeking out inspiration for new recipes in these top notch cookbooks.
9. If I go to a Happy Socks pop-up shop and everything is €1, I will walk out of said pop-up shop with a completely new sock collection!
10. Taking a walk through the beautiful English countryside with my fiancé as the sunset. Here’s a short video of the amazing sunset we enjoyed.
How was your festive break, friends? Happy New Year!