I’m beyond excited because tomorrow on the blog I will be revealing the UK and American covers for the first Bright.Bazaar book! It feels very surreal to think that after more than a year of work I’ll finally be able to share with you a slice of what I’ve been pouring my heart into throughout the past twelve months or so. So given the big reveal is happening right here on Bright.Bazaar tomorrow I made this little gif to give you a peek at small details from one of the covers. Still, Mr. Bazaar isn’t going to leave you completely hanging on just that for another 24 hours. Instead, I thought it would be fun to tease some extra little details for you:
– The title is… Bright.Bazaar: Embracing Colour For Make-You-Smile Style.
– I styled and shot 14 homes across seven different countries with the book’s photographer, Andrew Boyd.
– There are more than 350 colour images in the book and I’m really proud that, bar three, they are all original photographs.
– The word count comes in at over 35,000 words.
– One cover features a home in London and the other edition leads with a Norwegian home. You can read the full stories behind the cover choices tomorrow!
See you back here tomorrow for the two big cover reveals, friends. I’m quite nervous…!
// Animation by Will Taylor