A Little Announcement & Blue Ceramic Mugs

will-taylor-mr-bazaar-bright-bazaar-blog-authorblue-ceramic-mugs

Market Picks: fig.1 | fig.2 | fig.3 | fig.4 | fig.5 | fig.6 | fig.7 | fig.8

Thank goodness it’s Friday, folks! I’m just popping in quickly today as I still need to pack my bags for my trip to Oslo; I’m going to be speaking at Fargerike’s Colour of the Year conference on Monday. I’m really excited to be headed to beautiful Norway and to have the opportunity to spend some time in their capital city. We shot in Norway for the Bright.Bazaar book but it was a crazy schedule as part of a week shooting that involved five countries and five shoots in five days (yikes!), so unsurprisingly I saw little else bar the locations and the inside of my hotel room/airport lounge!

Speaking of, well, speeches, I’m pleased to announce that I’m going to be giving a talk at next year’s Blogtacular event in London. Yay! I’m super excited about this talk because it’s on a completely new blogging topic that I’ve not spoken about at an event before. I’m packing it full of useful (hopefully!) takeaways and practical tips you can go home and try out straight away. I’ll be revealing the topic a little closer to the event but it really does look set to be an inspiring weekend. Held over 9th and 10th May 2014 at the Royal Institution of Great Britain the event will kick off on Friday evening with a drinks reception, book signings from several authors and opening keynotes. The Saturday is packed with conference talks, workshops and practical sessions. Tickets are on sale now and cost Β£135 for bloggers. I already know of a few bloggers who are travelling from mainland Europe to attend Blogtacular so I’m looking forward to spending a weekend meeting new blogging faces and spending time with old pals. Let me know if you are planning on coming as I’d love to check out your blog beforehand and say ‘hello’.

Ok, I must dash, but first I had to share this mini round up of blue ceramic mugs. Ever since I included the Starlight mug in my ‘Three Christmas Decorating Themes’ post earlier in the week I’ve not been able to quit thinking about blue ceramics, so voila – nine beautiful blue mugs. Phew, my cravings are now appeased! Which mug(s) catch your eye, friends? Have a wonderful weekend.

// Photography by Will Taylor

• Reply susan November 22, 2013 at 1:18 am

happy friday + congrats on the awesome speaking engagement! bon weekend friend πŸ˜‰

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 22, 2013 at 9:10 am

@Susan – Thank you so much, sweet friend! Hope to see you next year! πŸ™‚

• Reply Emelie @florainspiro November 22, 2013 at 7:52 am

Congratulation Will! I wish I could attend that blog event, since I know your speeches are just great! Have a nice time in Oslo πŸ˜‰
    xx

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 22, 2013 at 9:10 am

@Emelie – You are too kind! I’ll wave to you in GOT from across the water! x

• Reply Bea November 22, 2013 at 8:19 am

Congratulations!!!
    You deserve all these wonderful things!
    Good luck for Oslo!
    πŸ˜‰

• Reply argone November 22, 2013 at 8:33 am

Lovely cups ! and congrats for your participation to this blog conference. It’s a bit far for me, alas …

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 22, 2013 at 9:11 am

@Argone – I am tempted to buy each and every one but I must be good and save! πŸ˜‰ Thanks for the congrats!

• Reply JUNE November 22, 2013 at 9:08 am

How exciting! This was the push I needed to buy a ticket!!!

• Reply TIM November 22, 2013 at 9:09 am

Congratulations, Have a great trip to Oslo Mr.B!

• Reply Yeshen Venema November 22, 2013 at 12:34 pm

Great to hear you’ll be at Blogtacular Will! I hope to be there in some capacity. Have fun in Norway, don’t forget to pack your thermals!

• Reply jillian November 22, 2013 at 12:58 pm

congrats!!! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

• Reply Caroline @trend-daily November 23, 2013 at 8:30 am

Best of luck for Monday sweetie. You’re making it very hard for a girl to say no to spectacular πŸ˜‰ LOVE the mugs-exactly what we had in the 70’s (not that I was born then πŸ˜‰ !!!!) Xx

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 24, 2013 at 5:52 pm

@Caroline – Thank you, hun! I am so obsessed with these mugs right now – can’t get enough of them! x

• Reply anya November 24, 2013 at 5:51 pm

Blogtacular sounds awesome, I’ll see if I can make it: One of my fav cities and one of my fav bloggers – what’s not to love:-) Adore the mugs too. Happy weekend Will, Axx

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 24, 2013 at 5:53 pm

@Anya – I would so love it if you were able to come, Anya. Would be so fun to hang out again! πŸ™‚ x

• Reply nova @ 18 chelsea mews November 24, 2013 at 6:55 pm

Congratulations Will!
    Thanks for sharing these little blue beauties…number 2 has now made it onto my Christmas shopping list. All the best for Monday!

• Reply 5 Cool Items Every Blogger Should Own – Vlad Vaida May 21, 2018 at 3:06 pm

[…] Coffee mugs Isn’t it cool to have a few coffee mugs in different shapes and colors on the shelf next to your table? You can wake up and decide which one to take. Mornings are fun […]