BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

stripy-colored-lampshade-pendantyellow-pig-planterthe-green-gables-letter-writing-setstylish-yellow-umbrella

1. My #lampshadelust levels rose pretty high when I saw this pendant shade on Saturday afternoon.
2. These poufs fashioned as Brillo boxes made me smile.
3. Delicately dipped yellow ceramic cups are always a winner in Mr. Bazaar’s book.
4. And wouldn’t they pair perfectly with this little ceramic big planter ? Sweet!
5. It was good to see a stylish take on the traditional Easter Bunny thanks to this pillow.
6. This colourful new letter writing set is just the encouragement I need to send more snail mail.
7. This nautical print by James Brown is perfect for my current bedroom colour palette.
8. I’ve been mad for honeycomb prints for a while, but this handprinted cushion just takes the biscuit with it’s prettiness!
9. Living in the UK means a decent umbrella is a MUST – this yellow design has Mr. B’s name written all over it!
10. Polka dots and geometric shapes make this graphic rug a style winner.

• Reply Sarah March 25, 2013 at 1:57 am

Loving the yellow, and that piggy pot ! I want one..
    Xo
    Sarah

• Reply kingdom of love March 25, 2013 at 10:26 am

I think we all need a dose of ‘bright yellow’ in our lives at the moment :O)

• Reply caroline @trend-daily March 25, 2013 at 11:21 am

Cutest bunny cushion Will-we like wabbits round here (want a couple?!) Fab week lovely xx

• Reply Rincy March 25, 2013 at 11:28 am

I’m not sure when I started associating the colour yellow with you Will but I am now officially reminded with a big bright yellow heart keychain I bought this weekend. A little bright is always good, no? ๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 25, 2013 at 11:35 am

@Rincy – Love that yellow reminds you of me; it is one of my favourite hues so it’s very fitting that it does! And, yes, bright is ALWAYS good! Have a lovely week ๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply Lena March 25, 2013 at 11:35 am

What a nice collection this is – love the yellow umbrella, the rug, the dipped ceramic cups… Happy yellow start into the week!

• Reply A Cat From London March 25, 2013 at 2:48 pm

Lovely nautical print.

• Reply susan March 25, 2013 at 2:48 pm

I’m a sucker for letter writing, and that set looks dreamy!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 25, 2013 at 2:49 pm

@Susan – I have several of Gabrielle’s lovely products and each one is more charming than the last!

• Reply Manvi Drona March 25, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Love all the colors Will. and that correspondence set is darling!! Happy new week to you

• Reply Cyndi Murdoch March 25, 2013 at 8:35 pm

The little pig reminds me of my childhood piggybank

• Reply geraldine March 25, 2013 at 11:03 pm

Love the letter set. I agree with Rincy’s comment about the yellow. I think it was that canary yellow sofa from made.com that made me associate you with yellow ๐Ÿ™‚ Have a great week and hope to meet soon. By the way, would love to do snail mail exchange with you some time. x

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 26, 2013 at 9:18 am

@Geraldine – Thanks, lovely! Hope you have a fab week, too. Snail mail sounds super fun! x

• Reply c. March 26, 2013 at 12:44 pm

big heart crush for the cushion!! must be seasonal!

• Reply Una March 26, 2013 at 8:12 pm

Number 3., 4. 5. and 6. – Wow!
    I need to send more snail mail too. I love beautiful stationery.

• Reply Abby March 26, 2013 at 9:08 pm

Love that striped lamp shade! And yes, like others we snail mail needs to make a comeback!