BRIGHT.LIFE

Walther & Co: Danish Christmas Decor Ideas

Ever since my recent trip to Scandinavia (expect some super fun blog posts on that very soon!) I’ve been obsessing over all things Scandi even more than before. I featured Walther & Co’s festive 2010 range a few years ago, and I’m excited to be sharing their new 2012 offering because, well, it’s down right beautiful! This season’s collection sees the core palette of sepia and gun metal remain at the centre of the collection, which includes delicate Scandi-patterns imprinted into metal tree ornaments and plenty of tactile textiles. My favourite elements of this Christmas look? The musical instruments; I love the idea of using  a drum and old trumpet to create a playful festive display. Plus, aren’t those metal Christmas tree candle holders are super stylish?! What’s catching your eye?
// Walther & Co

• Reply elisa November 23, 2012 at 5:07 am

all of it. in its entirety. the whole thing! please send it over x

• Reply Tim November 23, 2012 at 5:53 am

I love the storage unit turned x'mas tree and the whole less is more approach. I still have an restraining order on myself: NO MORE VASES!!

xo Mr.

• Reply Paulo Trindade November 23, 2012 at 6:23 am

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    kitchen and bathroom remodeling arlington va

• Reply Sofia November 23, 2012 at 7:36 am

I usually want more color with my christmas decorations, but this is quite nice 🙂

• Reply Aina November 23, 2012 at 7:58 am

It's a new mood for xmas. I love it, is poetic and soft.
    Ciao
    Aina

• Reply cafenoHut November 23, 2012 at 8:20 am

I should do like these stars. I love it.

• Reply Hege November 23, 2012 at 10:10 am

The large stars, but also the location.. nice! hx

• Reply LatteLisa LisaHjalt November 23, 2012 at 10:26 am

I have been admiring these lately. I love the houses in the top photo, I wish I had a few of those. And the styling in that last photo is simply mon dieu!

Have a wonderful weekend Will 😉

• Reply Anya adores ☆ November 23, 2012 at 11:20 am

I love these guys too Will, such cool Xmas stuff. The metal house thing is my absolute favorite – and the stars.
      Happy weekend, may it be bright :))
      Ax

• Reply My Scandinavian Home November 23, 2012 at 11:38 am

I love Walther & Co. The Danes really know how to create a beautiful Christmas! I look forward to seeing more Scandinavian posts (of course!).

• Reply Ellie Hunzinger November 23, 2012 at 12:32 pm

LOVE this post. Gosh it has really got me in the mood for Christmas. Great blog too!
    Ellie

• Reply Lindsey Gerrish November 23, 2012 at 12:35 pm

I love the white and metal houses. So simple and pretty. Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair November 23, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Do you know where you can buy this. I love those tin christmas trees! x

• Reply C.B. November 23, 2012 at 1:43 pm

I love this. It's so much better than the red and green + cheap inflatable santa clauses all over the world during christmas. Talk about a breath of fresh air. Those metal trees are beautiful.

• Reply Toni Kay November 23, 2012 at 2:40 pm

This is so down by street and I totally love it all! have a good one Will 🙂

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 23, 2012 at 7:02 pm

I knew you would love this, Toni, it's so you! Have a lovely weekend! 🙂

• Reply Floor Number Four. November 23, 2012 at 5:18 pm

OOh, the paper houses ♡ j'adore!

• Reply Alicia Conway November 23, 2012 at 7:32 pm

This comment has been removed by the author.

• Reply Alicia Conway November 23, 2012 at 7:36 pm

Wow! Great ideas! for those who're interested in design tips for Christmas, this post may be quite attractive.
    Christmas ideas

• Reply Emelie November 23, 2012 at 8:48 pm

I'm not a Christmas person. I have hardly any Christmas decorations at all, I don't like silly Santas or red. But I DO LOVE this colour scheme and everyhing else on those pics. But I'm a Swede, so maybe that's why 😉

• Reply Andreia November 23, 2012 at 9:04 pm

So inspiring! Can't wait to see the posts about Scandinavia. It's on my imaginary since I was a child I read lots of books where the sction took place in Scandinavia. May be that's why I like so much lots of things related with Scandinavia, specially about home decor and interior styling.

• Reply Christine November 25, 2012 at 7:08 pm

I love the storage unit idea! I think I might dress it up a bit with some subtle lights. Thank you for sharing!

• Reply Nordic Bliss November 25, 2012 at 10:54 pm

Oh so lovely! I remember the pictures from 2010, they were just perfection. These are so beautiful as well. Can't wait for more Scandi blog posts to come 🙂