BRIGHT.LIFE

Bartsch Painted Walls

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
First of all: Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating today. I hope you and your loved ones have a smashing day full of good food, great wine and a healthy dash of colour! OK, so I just had to share these playful, graphic and colourful painted walls by Bartsch Paris as they charmed me the moment I happened upon them. They may be aimed at kids but I still think they can bring festive charm to adult rooms, too. The painted walls would look great in living rooms, little boys and girls rooms and statement hallways: I can visualise the check design making a statement in an entryway. I thought they were wallpapers when I first saw them but they are actually a form of decorative painting; not only does this put my French language skills to shame but it makes the walls all the more impressive! I feel drawn to the moon phrases in the gold but I think the slanted check pattern in navy and grey is my favourite. Which wall do you like best, folks?

• Reply Rachel {Little Bits of Lovely} November 24, 2011 at 2:01 am

They are all very eyecatching but I do love the first one; the dark navy (or is it charcoal?) goes beautifully with the gold. So lovely! xx

• Reply Carla November 24, 2011 at 4:53 am

How fun are the clouds for a child's room…….I just love wallpaper and what it can do for a space!
    Carla x

• Reply Jan | Poppytalk November 24, 2011 at 4:55 am

These are tricky – but they're actually hand painted walls – not wallpapers. : )

• Reply lisaroyhandbags November 24, 2011 at 5:11 am

Loving the check!

• Reply Jessie November 24, 2011 at 5:52 am

I just love the moon phrases wallpaper in either pink or navy blue. Both are equally gorgeous!

Jessie

• Reply Hannah November 24, 2011 at 6:49 am

Wow I love the cloud one! So fun.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 24, 2011 at 7:15 am

@Rachel – Isn't it striking! I love how well the two colours go together!

@Carla, Hannah – The clouds definitely have a touch of whimsy to them!

@Jan – Oh boy! That just shows how rusty my French is! 😉 Thanks for letting me know, sweetie!

@Lisa – I agree: so dramatic!

@Jessie – Excellent choice with Moon Phases!

• Reply Hoola Tallulah November 24, 2011 at 8:56 am

Fabulous! Loving the clouds, perfect for a bedroom 🙂

• Reply EL at home... November 24, 2011 at 9:09 am

Wow, they're all pretty gorgeous!! I love 1, 3 & 5 especially.

• Reply Saskiaj November 24, 2011 at 9:23 am

Love the first one! Blue and yellow always looks so good together. I'd love a study wallpapered in either!
    Saskia

• Reply Helena - A Diary of Lovely November 24, 2011 at 10:08 am

oh Will, these are just perfect, i want the first one, so glamorous!

• Reply Deborah Piana Agostinetti November 24, 2011 at 10:19 am

The wallpaper with clouds is amazing!!

• Reply Itzi November 24, 2011 at 10:57 am

My fave is the firts one, it is like if you were in “Arabina Nights”, gourgeous

• Reply MsSmeraldina November 24, 2011 at 10:59 am

Se ti va passa dal mio blog. Mi farebbe
    piacere averti fra le mie iscritte e se ti fa piacere partecipa al mio Giveway di Halloween ^^ Ciao, Annamaria

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar November 24, 2011 at 11:24 am

@Hoola, Deboarah – Aren't they just! I think it would be lovely to have painted on the walls in an nursery.

@EL at home – 1 & 5 are my top picks, too!

@Saskia – Would you believe these are actually hand painted onto the walls? Amazing, isn't it! They look just like wallpapers!

@Helena, Itzi – Number one is lovely, the golden hue of the paint is very striking.

• Reply vicki archer November 24, 2011 at 8:19 pm

Such fun… definitely for the adult spaces as well… I'm loving the spots… xv

• Reply Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair November 24, 2011 at 10:07 pm

These are amazing!!! I love the stripes too xx

• Reply Anna H November 27, 2011 at 2:21 am

I'm LOVING the light and dark pink. Those are amazing – what skill!

• Reply Eleni November 29, 2011 at 8:03 am

Love them all (and I'm not the easiest person when it comes to picking a wallpaper..).