Welcome to Bright.Bazaar, my make-you-smile style corner of the internet. I’ve been sharing my love of beautiful design, feel-good homes, everyday style, inspiring travel and, pretty much everything in between, since 2009. As well as working as a content creator, I write interior design books and edit a bi-weekly e-newsletter called Smile Mail. I live in New York City with my heartmate and can often be found listening to Madonna’s Confessions album and dreaming up my next home renovation project.
1. This is one of my favourite baubles on our tree this year.
2. A Saturday afternoon nap is such a treat once in a while (and I adore this Dwell Studio bedding).
3. Justina rocks a craft project.
4. Hello, new favourite table, such a pleasure to meet you.
5. Oh, and new favourite china, too. What a treat!
6. Festival is the latest wallpaper design by Mini Moderns and it’s freakin’ brilliant.
8. Claudia Pearson’s 2011 range looks set to be her best yet.
9. How could I resist? This tie is adorable!
10. Show me a deer and I’m sold.