Welcome to Bright.Bazaar, my make-you-smile style corner of the internet. I’ve been sharing my love of beautiful design, feel-good homes, everyday style, inspiring travel and, pretty much everything in between, since 2009. As well as working as a content creator, I write interior design books and edit a bi-weekly e-newsletter called Smile Mail. I live in New York City with my heartmate and can often be found listening to Madonna’s Confessions album and dreaming up my next home renovation project.
1. I saw this pendant in Habitat and liked how it reflected the surroundings.
2. My biggest ever magazine review is coming your way later this week!
3. John Lewis’ Christmas decorations aren’t nearly as good as they could be…
4. …however, they redeem themselves as I’m still totally and utterly crushing on the Mr.Bright yellow armchair.
5. The Sunday Times Style magazine got it so right with this tour of Fashion Designer Vanessa Bruno’s Parisian home.
6. I love the combination of this lampshade and the forest wall behind it.
8. I ordered my copy of Holiday with Matthew Mead.
9. A trumpet as a light fitting? Quirky, defined.
10. I’m so excited to visit Kate Spade’s pop up store in London.