{Lonny June/July 2010}

There simply are no words to describe the amount of goodness in Lonny’s latest issue. So, let’s get down to business…here are my first peek faves from the issue – I’d love to know what had you swooning? P.S. It’s Friday…oh, yeah!

Images: Lonny Mag

• Reply Urbanstems June 11, 2010 at 10:22 am

ha ha a few favourites..Can I say the whole thing! On first peek Deboarh Llyod'S article..swoon .Happy Friday xx

• Reply Louise (Table Tonic) June 11, 2010 at 10:39 am

Hi Swoonster.
    You know everytime I look at Lonny, I see something new. Its like “Where's Wally” for decor-lovers…
    Happy weekend! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
    xLouise

• Reply Sarah June 11, 2010 at 11:11 am

Hi – love your blog, just became a recent reader…I LOVE the Lee Kleinhelter condo – she is one of my faves and have loved her style since I saw her home in 'Cottage Style' a year or so ago…so beautiful!!

• Reply Paisley June 11, 2010 at 1:20 pm

Those dining chairs are to die for! I've never seen anything like them!

• Reply Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy June 11, 2010 at 1:29 pm

Hi Will! It's funny, I did a posting on the new Lonny issue and we didn't any of the same favourite photographs! That's not to say, I didn't love your images, I just liked other ones more. I guess that just shows how great Lonny is – it can appeal to all different styles!

• Reply arren June 11, 2010 at 1:54 pm

L.O.V.E. Jayson Home & Garden in Chicago. I've been a couple of times and it's always jammed with amazing gear. Oh, and it doesn't hurt that Nate Berkus is a frequent shopper either… lol

• Reply The Simply Luxurious Life June 11, 2010 at 1:57 pm

Love the low hanging chandelier above the settee and tuffed bench – I could sit and read for hours, sipping a bit of tea of course. Thanks for sharing your favorites and have a lovely weekend. =)

• Reply Jason June 11, 2010 at 6:49 pm

Will, I agree with your picks. Lonny is so great. I can't wait for other clever people to follow suit and give us more high-quality online magazines.

• Reply ashlina {the decorista} June 11, 2010 at 7:22 pm

your roundup of photos is so you! and i love that about you ๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply Tommy June 12, 2010 at 4:20 am

I peeked in to Lonny yesterday, actually, although I'm woefully behind. I should just take a full day and go through every issue. Great picks!

• Reply {this is glamorous} June 12, 2010 at 3:57 pm

yes! was such a good issue — loved the lucite coffee table, as well as the desk with the lucite legs and so much else…

• Reply 20 de idei de pereti dungati, eleganti si clasici - HotDeco.ro September 23, 2015 at 9:58 am

[…] sursa […]