BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

10-things-i-learned-and-loved-1Happy Monday! How was your weekend? As well as catching up with some work I found time to enjoy meeting up with a friend from London for dinner, and then another friend from Philadelphia for brunch, which was so lovely! On Sunday, it poured with rain all morning and so I was extra keen to head out and find some bright colors to lift the spirits once I had finished my work in midtown. By the end of the day the sun came out (yay!) and I cooked a roast dinner for my heart mate and I – yum! Here are my ten highlights from the weekend: 1. You guys know how much I love Tacombi, right? Well, I ate brunch at their Flatiron location for the first time on Saturday and it was delicious. Plus, the restaurant interior is so on point. That mint?! Love!

10-things-i-learned-and-loved-22. The striped walls of the entryway to Hauser & Wirth always make me smile! Also, this COS cardigan is currently my favorite piece of clothing.10-things-i-learned-and-loved-33. I know it’s meant to be bad for buildings but sprawling ivy is so darn charming, don’t you think?!10-things-i-learned-and-loved-44. Whole Foods sure know how to display their fresh produce in the most enticing way possible!10-things-i-learned-and-loved-55. This display of fall blooms and foliage by Putnam & Putnam took my breath away.10-things-i-learned-and-loved-66. I felt so inspired by the Sol Hewitt exhibition at the Paula Cooper Gallery.10-things-i-learned-and-loved-77. These pastel hues are so lovely!10-things-i-learned-and-loved-88. The Club Monaco store on Fifth is the definition of chic.10-things-i-learned-and-loved-99. After a busy day of work on Sunday, I had to treat the hubby and I to cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery – yum!10-things-i-learned-and-loved-1010. A trip to the farmers’ market never fails to serve up color inspiration realness – just look at these hues!

• Reply Karen October 10, 2016 at 8:49 am

Reading this post and all of your colours always brings me a smile. πŸ™‚

• Reply Jay Knicks October 10, 2016 at 8:51 am

Club is the best! Looks like a top weekend man.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar October 10, 2016 at 8:57 am

@Jay – Right? It’s dangerous once I step inside (hide the credit card!). Haha.

• Reply Betty October 10, 2016 at 8:55 am

Will, I love the colors in that outfit pic and the veggies. Also, you reminded me how much I love cupcakes from Magnolia!! πŸ˜‰

• Reply carrie October 10, 2016 at 11:52 am

Hey Will – first, I just love these posts on Monday!

Second, where exactly is that white wall with the colorful stripes?? Love it!

Carrie

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar October 10, 2016 at 11:59 am

@Carrie – Thank you, I really enjoy this series, too! πŸ™‚ The colored striped wall is at a gallery called Hauser & Wirth (link above!). Check it out, they are so awesome! Have a great week!

• Reply Sivan Askayo October 10, 2016 at 2:03 pm

from you, I’m expecting to see a picture of what INSIDE the box of Magnolia’s πŸ™‚ By the way, if you haven’t tried the banana pudding yet, then you MUST

• Reply Tippy October 10, 2016 at 11:34 pm

I’ve been reading your blog for so many years now! Still so amused how your 10 Things post puts a smile on my heart. πŸ™‚

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar October 11, 2016 at 12:15 am

@Tippy – Yay! So pleased you still enjoy it as much as I do writing it. Thanks for reading all these years, too! πŸ™‚

• Reply Fiona Duke October 11, 2016 at 4:18 am

truly fab fab photos on today’s blog Will thank you πŸ™‚

• Reply didier October 12, 2016 at 10:28 pm

I can’t deal! Your photos are also so beyond amazing Will! One day I shall have your eye (in a non creepy or Kill Will way).

-Didier

• Reply Life Lately + Links - York Avenue October 14, 2016 at 6:05 am

[…] captures such a unique and colorful view of the city – I just love seeing all of the amazing spots he […]