Hello Pattern Collection By Judy Kaufmann

hello-pattern-judy-kaufmannjudy-kaufmann-hello-patternjudy-kaufmann-hello-pattern-collectionjudy-kaufmann-patternsjudy-kaufmann-forest-patternjudy-kaufmann-hello-pattern-new-collection

Mr. Bazaar has long been a fan of talented Barcelona-based artist Judy Kaufmann, having featured her on Bright.Bazaar in 2011 and 2013. Having followed Judy’s work for a number of years, I was pretty pumped when she told me about her forthcoming new project, Hello Pattern. Set to launch later this week, Judy’s new collection is a series of geometric, organic, typographic patterns that are designed to be applied to anything from paper or fabric to wood or walls. Naturally I love the bright and graphic feel to the patterns, but even more I love the flexibility offered to homemakers by this project. Judy will be selling the patterns (non-exclusive license for each pattern; $680/€500/£400) in file format (editable .pdf) for the homeowners to use how they wish. So whether you are looking to invite pattern into your kitchen with a feature wall or a splash of hue to your living room through a vase, or perhaps simply create a cheerful shower curtain, iPhone cover or cushion, the options are endless! This kind of project resonates strongly with me because I love it when designers make it easy and inspiring for others to embrace colour in a way that’s personal to them – that’s what I call Make-You-Smile Style! Which patterns do you like best?

// Patterns by Judy Kaufmann

• Reply Azu July 8, 2014 at 3:07 am

The one with cars is so cute! I like all of these prints :)

xo Azu

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar July 8, 2014 at 8:24 am

@Azu – It’s adorable, isn’t it. I think it would be sweet for a playroom.

• Reply Sue July 8, 2014 at 8:18 am

A great, inspiring idea by Judy. I’d like to use the N pattern as a shower curtain.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar July 8, 2014 at 8:24 am

@Sue – Yes, I think that pattern would work very well in a bathroom as it has a subtle nautical feel without being cliche!

• Reply Jules July 8, 2014 at 8:20 am

Love this post!! I remember when you featured Judy’s myikea project, too! Forrest is my favourite!

• Reply Fiona Duke July 8, 2014 at 10:10 am

welcome home ! your wedding pics looked fab :)

firstly the way these have been staged look so eye catching but also, I love the name ‘hello pattern’ – just makes you instantly like them too !

• Reply mel July 8, 2014 at 11:10 am

Hi Will. What a great idea indeed! My favourites are the cactus II and the birds. I love how Judy has presented the concept, very effective. Mel x

• Reply jillian July 8, 2014 at 2:06 pm

yes!! one of my favorite artists :) she does such fun work. xo jillian – stop by! I’m hosting a Capri Blue Candle Giveaway! cornflake dreams

• Reply melissa blake July 8, 2014 at 7:07 pm

Those soft colors are great!! :)

• Reply Kunjan July 9, 2014 at 7:30 pm

Such cute patterns!! They all look adorable! I would love to use tree pattern on the wall as a backdrop on my gallery wall :).

• Reply Andreas July 13, 2014 at 6:50 pm

WOW, I love all of these beautiful patterns, so much colour and it looks so gorgeous while she used just regular patters. I totally love “triangles & colours” – I’d love to have it as wallpaper over some huge wall.