BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

west-elm-london-beddingunion-jack-buntingjade-green-front-doorindustrial-shop-fittingapple-crate-unitwheat-field-golden-hoursnog-londonyellow-flowerpaperchase-notebookblue-brass-front-door-london

1. I loved how the Steven Alan Stripe bedding was styled at West Elm London on Sunday.
2. You can tell British summertime is here when the union jack bunting starts appearing!
3. This front door charmed my pants off because of the door colour, window box; in fact – because of everything.
4. This industrial store fitting caught my eye on Saturday.
5. I liked this apple crate display I saw at the deli.
6. Experiencing sunset in a wheat field is like seeing golden hour on heat!
7. Enjoyed cooling down with frozen yogurt on Sunday.
8. Loved this sunny yellow bloom.
9. I had to have this typographic notebook the moment I saw it in Paperchase – so cool.
10. Loved this blue and brass combo I spotted in Westminster on Sunday afternoon.

You Might Also Like

• Reply 2moiselles July 28, 2014 at 7:24 am

I wish I could try the guilt free Snog, but I haven’t seen that anywhere in France :-(

• Reply Trish July 28, 2014 at 7:58 am

I walked past something which looked very like that “sunny yellow bloom” the other day and thought “cool, kind of like British Billy Buttons”, my second thought was “Bloody hell, what’s that smell?” Did it smell like death grown old or was there something else untoward lurking in my bush?

Love the first front door :) I need to find a composite door manufacture who didn’t stick to Victorian colours!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar July 28, 2014 at 8:08 am

@Trish – I didn’t smell it but you are totally right about the link to Billy Buttons (my fave; we had them at our wedding!).

• Reply Susan July 28, 2014 at 8:04 am

The British flag bunting is very charming & I love the sunset picture x

• Reply Bea July 28, 2014 at 8:05 am

One day that will be my front door!!

• Reply Matt July 28, 2014 at 1:32 pm

That notebook is a good find!

The frozen yoghurt looks great – I’m embarrassed to say I’ve never had a frozen yoghurt before.