BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

red-and-navy-buntingjoe-fresh-stripe-teehearts-wedding-cardwedding-date-printwedding-guestbook-diyyellow-fields-englandhomemade-pizzayellow-design-finds

1. Summer in England really couldn’t be any more charming!
2. A haircut and new stripy tee made me wedding ready.
3. The UK publishers of my book sent this lovely wedding congratulations card.
4. Big thanks also go out to Andrew for the wedding print he kindly sent as a pressie!
5. I enjoyed using our engagement pictures to craft our wedding guestbook.
6. This golden hour moment in the countryside on Friday evening was quite spectacular.
7. When you’ve spent the weekend prepping for your wedding, while simultaneously packing up your entire apartment ready to move, you need to treat yourself with delicious homemade pizza!
8. Debuted my navy and yellow shoes, which are handmade in Alicante, Spain.
9. Given my love for yellow, I think I need this mug in my life.
10. This jumper was made for Mr. Bazaar. (Not really, but it totally could have been!)

• Reply Geraldine@littlebigbell June 23, 2014 at 8:18 am

What a lovely gift from Andrew! And that jumper ;) so looking forward to the wedding Will! xx

• Reply Bea June 23, 2014 at 8:50 am

That street with the bunting looks so charming and sweet!!

• Reply Susan June 23, 2014 at 8:50 am

The guestbook looks awesome! Congrats!

• Reply Tara Bradford June 23, 2014 at 10:32 am

Such an exciting time in your life! Wishing you and your fiance much happiness together. The guestbook looks fantastic. Hope you enjoy every minute of the big event!

• Reply Fiona Duke June 23, 2014 at 12:06 pm

from what I can see Will you deserve all the happiness in the world and enjoy this moment in your life and when you are feeling down just think about what an amazing year you are having :)

• Reply tim@designmaze June 23, 2014 at 3:34 pm

i love that jumper too! only I wouldn’t find them in XS here! so excited about your wedding coming up and too bad Chris and I won’t be able to join you and Toby at this magical island.

can’t wait to meet you all in December! Christmas market, here we come!

• Reply tim@designmaze June 23, 2014 at 3:37 pm

I love that jumper too! only if I can find it in XS in Toronto! Congrats on the wedding and I am so excited for you both! Too bad Chris and I won’t be able to join you and Toby at this magical island for a very special moment. xoxoxo

can’t wait to meet you all in December! Christmas Markets, here we come!

• Reply Chantele June 24, 2014 at 8:56 pm

Picture 6 is so beautiful! Would love to do a photoshoot there!
    Two Hearts One Roof

• Reply Lexi @ Glitter, Inc. June 25, 2014 at 1:16 pm

Striped tees make everything adorable! Love the pictures!
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

• Reply funkysteph July 2, 2014 at 10:10 am

I love your red and blue tee. Great colours. Those pictures look so fantastic. This yellow jumper is just cute, love it…

• Reply Anya July 2, 2014 at 7:19 pm

Awww hope your wedding was as amazing as I imagine – and can see from pics shared on Instagram. Congrats lovely friends – much love Axx

• Reply Mary Beth July 3, 2014 at 11:07 am

So sorry for delay Dear Will in congratulating you on your nuptials. Looking forward to seeing your wedding, your new home and new life in photos. All the Best, Mary Beth

• Reply Alexandra July 3, 2014 at 2:46 pm

Love the blue and yellow sneakers! The sixth picture is amazing!