Announcing! London, UK Book Launch & Signing

will-taylor-bright-bazaar-west-elmbright-bazaar-uk-book-launch-west-elm-invite

It feels like just yesterday that I held my book in my hands for the first time, so it’s surreal to now be just a few weeks away from the UK book release. To mark the publication of the book I’m teaming up with long-time friends west elm to throw a #makeyousmilestyle party at their premiere UK store on Tottenham Court Road. I’m excited to celebrate colour with friends old and new – if you would like to join in the fun, click here here to RSVP and reserve your place! American readers – stayed tuned for exciting news in the next few weeks…!

// Photography by Will Taylor | Book jacket cover by Andrew Boyd

• Reply Susan March 28, 2014 at 12:52 am

Congratulations, I’m so excited for you!!

• Reply Jules March 28, 2014 at 12:56 am

How fun! Love the invite and can’t wait to get your book- I pre ordered it! :)

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 28, 2014 at 12:58 am

@Jules – Isn’t it fab? The west elm creative team did a great job. Thank you for buying the book, I hope you enjoy it!

• Reply Ashleigh @ Lust Creative March 28, 2014 at 4:55 am

Congratulations Will! Sounds like fun. I think you should make Melbourne, Australia the next leg of your book tour! ;-)
    Ashleigh xxoo

• Reply Annabel, Love My Dress March 28, 2014 at 6:02 am

So genuinely excited for you – the very, very best part about becoming a published author is once the book is out there – all that very hard work, late nights, research – you realise how very worth it it was. I know first hand!

Enjoy this wonderful time and celebrate your achievement.

I love your blog and your bright chatty social media exchanges and I very much look forward to purchasing and reading through your book.

Annabel xx

• Reply Emelie @florainspiro March 28, 2014 at 6:30 am

I really wish I could be there! Make-you-smile-style-party รก la mr Bazaar sounds like so much fun ;) xx

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 28, 2014 at 8:02 am

@Emelie – You’ll be there in spirit! Hope we get to hang out in Sweden later this year!

• Reply Rona March 28, 2014 at 7:47 am

Hi Will

Many congratulations on your book launch.

I’d LOVE to come to the event on April 16th, but unfortunately I’m not in London that day (I’ll be on a floristry course), so won’t be able to make it…which is such a shame.

Hope you have a wonderful evening and hopefully catch up soon.

Best wishes
    Rona x

• Reply Rochelle March 28, 2014 at 8:11 am

Will, how wonderful! Congratulations on your first book and launch, I’m sure there are more to come. I so wish I could be there but won’t be stopping by London until the summer. Are you by any chance joining the European Blog Conference in Copenhagen in May? Would love to meet you. Love your bright blog!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 28, 2014 at 8:20 am

@Rochelle – Thank you so much! I’m due to be in America over that date so won’t be there but hope you have a great time and we meet soon! :)

• Reply Alison March 28, 2014 at 10:36 am

*Yay* Exciting! Wish I could be there!
    Enjoy your night!
    x

• Reply Polly March 28, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Congratulations Will! I can’t wait to see the book. I’ll be sure to pop into the launch at West Elm, sounds like a fun evening! x

• Reply Ingrid Jansen March 28, 2014 at 5:46 pm

So exciting! Yesterday we celebrated Yvonne’s booklaunch in Amsterdam and now we even more looking forward to celebrate you book launch party! Can’t wait to see you at West Elm Xx Ingrid & Henk

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 28, 2014 at 5:48 pm

@Ingrid – Yay! I can’t wait to see you both. Thank you so much for the sweet postcard, too! :) xx

• Reply Lindsey March 28, 2014 at 5:53 pm

Gutted I can’t be there but I’ll be rooting you on from Paris! So proud of you sweets.

• Reply Matthew Pike March 28, 2014 at 7:31 pm

How good is this! Looks set to be a nice event.

Mat @ Buckets & Spades

• Reply Tim@DesignMaze March 28, 2014 at 7:36 pm

huge congrats!! wish I could be there to share this very exciting moment with you! Plz do talk to your WestElm friends … and your publisher, to get you over to WestElm Toronto!

vey proud of you Mr! xoxo

• Reply susan hutchinson (@fleurishing) March 28, 2014 at 7:59 pm

Wish I could be there…tuned in + hoping you come to the states! xo

• Reply latteLisaa March 28, 2014 at 8:32 pm

This sounds like fun! Wish I could be in London on that day but I promise to be there in spirit.

I’m expecting you to share the glory on the blog ;- )

• Reply Hollie@MiaFleur March 31, 2014 at 1:55 pm

Oh no! I’m not able to come, sadly I already have plans that evening :(. Congratulations, Will and I hope the evening goes exactly as you’d hoped and more! Hollie x