10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

1. Made a batch of hot cross buns on Sunday – so tasty!
2. How fancy-pants is this entryway walk up in London?
3. Loved wearing my new polka dot polo on Saturday.
4. Fenella Smith’s mugs are super cute.
5. Leftover tulips from Friday’s shoot look pretty in my Utopia Owl vase from Jonathan Adler.
6. Enjoyed shooting with Kiana at colourful spots across London on Friday.
7. My fiancΓ© made homemade spelt bread on Saturday and it was delicious.
8. It was exciting to see my interview with Real Homes magazine on the back page of the May issue.
9. I think I need this tray and mug in my kitchen for the summer.
10. Massive sneaker crush on this stylish pair of Vela shoes by Camper.

• Reply SUSAN March 31, 2014 at 7:59 am

Congratulations on the mag interview! The monochrome walk up tile is calling my name!!

• Reply jULES March 31, 2014 at 8:00 am

We don’t have hot cross buns here but yours sure do look tasty. Can’t wait to see the outcome of your shoot!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 31, 2014 at 8:02 am

@Jules – They are very popular in the UK, especially around Easter. As for the shoot – it was SO much fun and very BRIGHT! :)

• Reply Rochelle March 31, 2014 at 9:12 pm

Making Hot Cross Buns is on my Easter to do list this year, and I simply cannot wait. Yours look scrummy! ;)

• Reply Kiana Underwood March 31, 2014 at 9:18 pm

• Reply Kristin April 1, 2014 at 2:30 am

Congrats on the magazine interview! Also those cross buns look so good and I love that fish tray and cup.

• Reply funkysteph April 1, 2014 at 1:49 pm

Picture number 2 is really, really calling me out loud! I love tulips and I am happy it is the season. I have not yet tried to make my own bread, but want so much. Was it yeast bread or sourdough bread?

• Reply Andi April 2, 2014 at 2:35 am

Hot cross buns are the best!!!!!

• Reply Juliet from Juliet Oscar Yankee April 14, 2014 at 5:12 pm

I just found your blog through West Elm and I’m in total awe of your new book (at least the amazon preview pages haha) and your blog in itself! Hopefully I’ll be able to come to your book launch this Wednesday! :D

Great work Will!