BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

floral-table-arrangementloaf-mint-fabric-sofa-and-footstoolthe-secret-garden-floristwill-taylor-bright-bazaar-country-walkhumans-of-new-york-book-coverhomemade-crackersbright-bazaars-officecastle-art-print

1. Beautiful florals and table accessories on Geraldine’s table for lunch on Saturday.
2. How lovely is the Homebody footstool in this Ocean vintage linen?
3. Always love popping into the florist, especially when the displays are as charming as this.
4. Enjoyed a country walk on Sunday in my bright red wellington boots!
5. Humans of New York is my new favourite coffee table book.
6. Homemade rye crackers make for the perfect healthy snack.
7. I liked how the sunlight streamed into my office on Sunday afternoon.
8. Rachel’s artwork always brings a smile to my face.
9. This two tone vase is basically summer in a vessel – and I love it!
10. I ordered the RANARP work lamp for my office.

You Might Also Like

• Reply geraldine@littlebigbell March 3, 2014 at 6:44 am

That is such a beautiful photo of the floral display on the table. It was really a treat having you both over for lunch. Love the pink walls – it’s inspiring me to be a bit more bold with my walls. Love the two tone vase too. Have a good week. x

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 3, 2014 at 8:10 am

@Geraldine – Thanks again for a wonderful afternoon. I keep coming back to that blue and yellow vase so I may just have to treat myself…! x

• Reply SusaN March 3, 2014 at 8:07 am

The high ceilings in your office and the huge window are amazing.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 3, 2014 at 8:11 am

@Susan – Thanks! It was one of the elements of the apartment that we fell in love with straight away. I like how the exposed wooden window frames have a subtle Scandi feel to them, too.

• Reply BJ March 3, 2014 at 8:08 am

I am obsessed with that vase now!! Looks like a really great weekend!

• Reply jillian March 3, 2014 at 1:44 pm

love taht pretty aqua couch! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

• Reply Monika March 3, 2014 at 2:21 pm

Love the vase and ha! I have the same lamp :)

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 3, 2014 at 2:24 pm

@Monika – Thanks for stopping by! I’m excited for it to be a new addition to my desk!

• Reply Molly {Dreams in HD} March 3, 2014 at 3:26 pm

your office is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!
    and that lamp is awesome, ordering as we speak :)

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 3, 2014 at 3:33 pm

@Molly – Thank you so much! Great to hear that we will be lamp twinsies! ;)

• Reply Gabrielle March 3, 2014 at 6:01 pm

Loving the co-ordinating wellies and Geraldine’s table setting is so pretty :)

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 3, 2014 at 6:02 pm

@Gabrielle – It was a stunning tablescape. And as for the wellies, you know me – always colourful! ;)

• Reply mel March 4, 2014 at 12:43 am

What a gorgeous table setting at Geraldines! I need to get the Humans of New York book too, I love following them on FB – thanks for the reminder. Happy start to the week Will! M xx

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar March 4, 2014 at 12:49 am

@Mel – It was a beautiful table! The book is so inspiring to dip in and out of! x

• Reply Andreas March 6, 2014 at 4:55 pm

Oh my god, I LOVE the IKEA work lamp! I’ve been looking just for the exact same design. It’s a typical design and in white colour it looks stunning. Thank you for the tip, Will! :-)

• Reply domestikate March 15, 2014 at 7:33 pm

Love those wellies, and I can’t get enough of daffodils at the moment!