BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

will-taylor-mr-bazaarbright-bazaar-bedroom-ombre-headboardforage-bow-tiesstory-hotel-cup-stockholmsteven-alan-west-elm-blue-striped-beddingbright-bazaar-house-homeruan-hoffmann-anthropologie-ceramicsme&him&you-city-posters

1. Enjoyed exploring colourful spots in London on Saturday.
2. The sunshine streaming into my bedroom on Saturday meant I had to snap a picture of my headboard that I recently upholstered with this beautiful Zephyr Marine fabric.
3. A surprise parcel of Forage bow ties was a delightful way to kick off the weekend!
4. I confessed on Instagram that I wear my Pinterest tee to bed like a total social media geek!
5. Treated myself to some of the new bedding from the Steven Alan Stripes collection at West Elm – I think it’s going to go perfectly with my newly upholstered headboard (see no.2!).
6. Changed up some of the textiles in this corner of my home office; you can see the whole space in the Bright.Bazaar book.
7. I like the metallic detailing on this Ruan Hoffmann vase.
8. Liking the look of these designs from the TAB Collective, which launches in March.
9. Lusting over these city screenprints by Dublin studio me&him&you. Which city you would pick for your home?
10. Nice hand type on this Do What You Love cushion.

• Reply ASH February 24, 2014 at 12:28 am

Love the new headboard, Will. Yet another killer cute post, thanks for sharing

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 24, 2014 at 7:55 am

@Ash – Cheers! I’m thrilled with how it came out and it was so easy to do.

• Reply Susan February 24, 2014 at 7:52 am

Your PJs are too cute!! Loved seeing the peeks of your place as well.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 24, 2014 at 7:56 am

@Susan – Right? Those anchor motifs are just so fun. Glad you liked the sneak peeks, too!

• Reply BEA February 24, 2014 at 7:53 am

That was a great choice of fabric for your headboard, it looks so serene.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 24, 2014 at 7:56 am

@Bea – Thank you! That’s the exact vision I had in mind for it, so that’s good! ;)

• Reply funkysteph February 24, 2014 at 7:58 am

The first picture is just great and I love your headboard. I am not sure which print I would chose, hesitating between New-York and London… Have a great week!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 24, 2014 at 7:59 am

@Steph – Cheers! We had such a fun day hunting out colour in London and I’m delighted with how the headboard came out. As for the prints, maybe you should get both or even a trio…! ;)

• Reply Lindsey February 24, 2014 at 8:37 am

So much to love in this post!

• Reply LatteLisa February 24, 2014 at 10:35 am

I love your new bedlinen. It was my plan to be in London today and go to the West Elm store but, unfortunately, I had to postpone my trip. I have been waiting for too long to view the store.

The city prints look awesome, I think I would simply choose all of them!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 24, 2014 at 10:40 am

@Lisa – Sorry to hear you had to postpone your trip, but fingers crossed you’ll get to see the store soon because it’s a fantastic addition to London’s interiors offering!

• Reply Judith February 24, 2014 at 10:47 am

Those PJs are super cool! And the peeks into your home is even better, such a cute & creative pic of you and T! Also love your new stylish haircut! Inspired by the Nordics?

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 24, 2014 at 10:50 am

@Judith – Isn’t that picture so cool? I like the graphic and colourful look of it. As for the haircut, it’s been like this for a month or so and I’m really loving it! Thanks! :)

• Reply tim@designmaze February 24, 2014 at 6:57 pm

Love the beddings at West Elm!! That stripes collection from Steven Alan is awesome! So jealous of the bow ties and that fresh and cheerful corner of your home office … I WANT IT!!!

xoxoxo

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 24, 2014 at 7:08 pm

@Tim – It’s one of my favourite West Elm collabs. to date! Thanks for the kind words! xo

• Reply Michelle February 24, 2014 at 8:52 pm

I love the new textiles in picture 6 – the pastel colours are really soothing – looks so snug! x

• Reply Matthew Pike February 24, 2014 at 11:26 pm

Love Steven Alan stuff but it’s way pricey. Down with that tee too, super!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 25, 2014 at 8:58 am

@Matthew – Thanks, re: the tee! The SA collection is a little more expensive than their other ranges but I think it’s worth it because it’s a premium product. You should check out the videos they did of how the collaboration came together in India – very inspiring.

• Reply susan hutchinson (@fleurishing) February 25, 2014 at 12:58 am

the Forage peeps are our close friends here in PA-SO awesome! Henry is building a nice collection of bow ties ;)

• Reply JO February 25, 2014 at 6:32 pm

Hi Will,
    Loving the 10 things this week. I really love something in photograph 6, namely the photograph on the wall of you and your finacee. The style is really unusual with you two in an unusual shape and alot of whitespace. Do you mind me asking about it? Hope that’s ok.
    I also love the picture of you against the red, I already mentioned it on Instagram I know but it is such a lovely photo of you. I love hyacinths too and that bowl is beautiful. I have a clear glass one as I love to see the roots growing.
    Hope you’re having a lovely week so far,
    Jo x

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 25, 2014 at 8:08 pm

@Jo – Thanks, I love that picture as well. It was taken in NYC and the print design is by a cool company called Free Your Photos – check them out!

• Reply serena February 25, 2014 at 7:47 pm

The city screen prints are in my wish list from now! Thanks to share!
    Serena

• Reply kathy February 26, 2014 at 1:58 pm

in your 10 things i loved there is a pic of you with a pinterest shirt. i love the cup you are holding with the word “story” on it. just wondering where you got it.thanks

• Reply Lauren February 27, 2014 at 10:59 am

Oh Will, I just love all those pastel cushions!

• Reply andrew joseph March 12, 2014 at 2:47 pm

You always have such amazing color and diversity! Love it all!

• Reply Jenny holiday March 27, 2014 at 5:37 pm

Ohh that pastel corner is so lovely!

• Reply Caroline Scott April 13, 2014 at 10:22 pm

Hi Will, I’ve been looking for a blue/white striped super king size duvet set for ages. Thanks to you I discovered West Elm and they had the perfect set!! woohoo, many thanks Will.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar April 13, 2014 at 10:25 pm

@Caroline – My pleasure, so pleased you found what you were looking for! :)