BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

mia-blanche-ceramicsmens-dog-tee-shirtscrambled-eggs-avocado-and-chilli-flakes-on-toastjanis-nicolay-lavender-field-printfifty-typefaces-that-changed-the-worldspring-roses-and-daffodilsnixon-mens-watch

1. I enjoyed arranging my Mia Blanche Ceramics on Sunday afternoon as part of prep for a photo shoot at our apartment today.
2. You can’t help but smile when you wear a tee-shirt this adorable!
3. Kicked the weekend off with a healthy breakfast of scrambled eggs, avocado and chill flakes on a wholemeal slice, served on my Potters Workshop plate.
4. Framed this lavender field print by talented photographer Janis Nicolay for our bedroom.
5. Enjoyed reading Fifty Typefaces That Changed The World (thanks, Rachie!) and Fantastic Man.
6. A bunch of yellow roses and narcissus brought spring cheer to our apartment.
7. Wore my new Nixon watch from Zalando for the first time.
8. Esther Griffith makes and sells the most beautiful handmade vases.
9. Added these striped shoppers to my wardrobe.
10. Love the shape and design of this couch from Fads.

• Reply geraldine@littlebigbell February 3, 2014 at 7:10 am

Love the ceramics and of course that T-shirt that makes everyone smile. I like the sound of that breakfast, especially with that added spicy kick! Good luck with the photo shoot, can’t wait to see it. Have a good week ahead Will ! x

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 3, 2014 at 8:13 am

@Geraldine – Thank you! Yes, the chilli flakes gave the breakfast a nice wake up kick! ;) Hope you have a great week! x

• Reply BEA February 3, 2014 at 8:06 am

That egg and avocado breakfast looks like it could be served in a restaurant!

• Reply Susan February 3, 2014 at 8:08 am

Ohhhh the book on type looks fascinating, and I like your new watch, too.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 3, 2014 at 8:11 am

@Susan – I’m once obsessed with type so it was a great pressie by my friend, Rachie! Thanks about the watch! :)

• Reply funkysteph February 3, 2014 at 8:10 am

I love very much this picture Will, it is beautiful! That sounds like a great weekend, wishing you a wonderful week.

• Reply mel February 3, 2014 at 10:10 am

Hi Will!, well I never even imagine eggs and avo but I will sure try it, it actually looks quite scrumptious! And that couch I agree, has such a beautiful shape. Have a great week xx Mel

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 3, 2014 at 10:17 am

@Mel – I promise you won’t be disappointed, it tastes so good! x

• Reply Trisha February 3, 2014 at 10:38 am

That avocado and chilli looks delicious! wish i hadn’t skipped breakfast now *stomach rumbles*

• Reply jillian February 3, 2014 at 1:00 pm

that shirt is so cute!! love the striped bags too :) stop by, i am hosting a giveaway! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

• Reply caroline @trend-daily February 3, 2014 at 1:15 pm

How amazing is the light in your flat!! A gorgeous blue too. Lovely shots WIll-have a good week sweetie and catch up soon xx

• Reply Sheneela @ Art of decor blog February 3, 2014 at 6:04 pm

Oh my gosh! That couch is too lovely! Wish I could steal it right away. :D

• Reply LatteLisa February 3, 2014 at 9:14 pm

If this post doesn’t get me into the spring mood then I don’t know what will. What a wonderful dose of bright colours! Love the tee, the striped totes, flowers and that breakfast. I would eat my computer screen if I hadn’t already had a late dinner! Yes, I would!

• Reply Anya February 4, 2014 at 10:23 am

SO cute Will, I adore the sausage dog Tee – FAB. Hope you’re well and that the sun is peaking out now and then. take care sweets,
    Ax

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 4, 2014 at 10:57 am

@Anya – We had sun for the first time in weeks this past weekend – a miracle! ;) xx

• Reply Esther February 4, 2014 at 12:21 pm

Hi Will, thank you so much for featuring my ceramic work. I love this post… the sausage dog tee is the definition of cool.

You have a beautiful blog.Your images are gorgeous.

• Reply JO February 7, 2014 at 5:50 pm

I really adore this feature every week on your blog, please don’t ever stop it. I’ve waited all week for my silly internet to load the blog properly so now you’ll get a mass of comments. I loved the t-shirt when you shared it on FB, such a cool idea. Love things which are a bit tongue in cheek.
    The ceramics are beautiful, I really love the shades you’ve chosen and the design is perfect. My bunch of daffodils and other spring flowers is fading now and sadly they are super expensive down here for some reason so no flowers to replace them. I tend to scrapbook most of my photographs however I do have the odd one or two that I frmae. I’d really love one of those canvases made from some pictures I took at the Grand Canyon about 20 years ago.
    Jo x

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar February 8, 2014 at 2:49 pm

@Jo – Thanks so much for following along; great to hear how you use your own photographs, too!