Majestical Mint: Stylish Mint Home Accessories

// Market: fig.1 | fig.2 | fig.3 | fig.4 | fig.5 | fig.6 | fig.7 | fig.8 | fig.9 | fig.10 | fig.11

OK, so maybe you are in the midst of a snow day or perhaps you’ve just trudged to the office through the rain but don’t forget that spring is just around the corner! While my apartment is shrouded in fog and the glass of my balcony remains encrusted in frost, I’m closing my eyes and jumping ahead to those first fresh days of spring. You know the ones I mean: where the morning sun holds a touch of warmth, the birds chirp and tweet with more animation than of weeks gone by and the light lasts in time for you to get home from the office. Excited? Yeah, me too. With spring firmly on the mind I’m diving head first into a collection of mint home accessories and furniture that simply scream, well, spring. Which mint market picks are catching your eye?

// Photography and bedding by H&M Home

• Reply Sheneela Akram January 22, 2014 at 6:10 am

Same here. Grey sky and frosty windows outside. But mint is on my mind too these days. And the best thing is it’ll go through the summer as well. I am so looking forward to spring and summer. :-)

• Reply 2moiselles January 22, 2014 at 7:31 am

The mint color, is very cute and so fresh :-) Like it!!

• Reply Elodie (madame love) January 22, 2014 at 7:58 am

I love it will A very chic and fresh colour.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar January 22, 2014 at 8:00 am

@Elodie – I agree, it’s fresh and subtle but still holds its own without overpowering a space.

• Reply Ilaria January 22, 2014 at 9:38 am

Wil Will Will!!! Just bought the bedding..I couldn’t resist!! ;)

• Reply Serena January 22, 2014 at 11:22 am

It’s so fresh and cozy at the same time! I love it :-)

• Reply Briana anabtawi January 22, 2014 at 2:17 pm

Love it! Massive fan of mint and have just painted our little girls bed this colour Will have to check out these goodies from H&M and might need to make a purchase.

• Reply jillian January 22, 2014 at 3:24 pm

so fresh and pretty! i love the chair. xo jillian – cornflake dreams

• Reply latteLisa January 22, 2014 at 4:04 pm

I think I may have a little crush on that dinnerware set, especially the bowl. I’m wondering if it’s available in their London store.

Here’s to an early spring!

• Reply Tim@DesignMaze January 22, 2014 at 4:25 pm

oh Mr You have done good! Love the mint here and hm… that H&M bedding, the bar, and that vase are my absolute favourites!! it is -35C here and Spring sounds pretty exciting to me right now!! xoxo

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar January 22, 2014 at 4:26 pm

@Tim – Great picks, Mr. Hope it warms up for you over there soon! :) xo

• Reply Trisha January 22, 2014 at 4:41 pm

I do love a hint of mint! so fresh! x

• Reply Ally // Digital Diva January 22, 2014 at 4:53 pm

I absolutely LOVE the mint geometric vase

• Reply Aileen January 24, 2014 at 7:02 pm

YAY! Mint is my favorite color (well, it’s a toss-up between mint and pink). I just got some mint bedding too, so this post is perfect timing for me!

• Reply Joanna Farmer February 1, 2014 at 4:18 am

I love this mint coloring! looking to redecorate, and I think grey walls with mint accessories is just the calming atmosphere I am going for!