BRIGHT.LIFE

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

best-hristmas-tree-farmsrooftop-view-cheltenhamgolden-christmas-tree-fairy-lightsthe-best-views-in-the-cotswoldsstylish-traditional-red-gold-tree-trim-ornaments-baublesrenualt-clio-dashboard-systemcitrus-fruit-wreathssweet-paul-magazine-kids-holiday-special-ipad-issueseeded-wholemeal-cobemmerson-desk-west-elm

1. I look forward to picking out the perfect Christmas tree every festive season; it’s always such a magical experience. This year I captured the festive vibe of the Christmas tree farm in this Instagram video.
2. It was lovely to spend a weekend at home with my mum in Cheltenham; this view over the rooftops to the beautiful Cotswold countryside beyond always makes me feel like I’m home.
3. Nothing beats the combination of a fresh pine scent and golden fairy lights for creating an instant festive spirit, does it?
4. A peaceful Sunday afternoon road trip through the Cotswold countryside singing along (badly!) to Christmas songs was the perfect antidote to my slight hangover from the previous night’s festivities with old school friends!
5. These shimmering red and gold baubles caught my eye; I liked how their glassy finish reflected the twinkling tree lights.
6. This is what my car dashboard will look like until December 25th!
7. I love handmade citrus fruit and foliage wreaths.
8. I enjoyed reading Sweet Paul magazine’s Kid’s Holiday Special iPad issue – beautiful animations, inspiring buys and tempting festive bakes.
9. This homemade seeded wholemeal cob tasted divine with lashings of butter. Naughty but oh-so-good.
10. I have my eye on West Elm’s Emmerson desk thanks to this stylishly rustic and gently festive home office. Plus, they open their first London store in four days. Scream!

• Reply tina @ colourliving December 2, 2013 at 12:13 am

Sounds like a perfect weekend to me.
    Oh, BublΓ©….

Can’t wait to see your collaboration with Westelm.
    Beautiful pics. Can you believe it’s December?

Ouch. Happy Monday lovely x

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar December 2, 2013 at 7:42 am

@Tina – Still in shock that we’re now in December; this year has gone so fast! x

• Reply BREE December 2, 2013 at 7:53 am

We have a wreath on our front door with clementine slices and pine cones like this every year!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar December 2, 2013 at 7:56 am

@Bree – The perfect choice, I think! Classically festive, stylish and timeless. πŸ™‚

• Reply BEN December 2, 2013 at 7:54 am

Nice atmosphere in the rooftop shot and good work on the bread.

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar December 2, 2013 at 7:56 am

Ben – Thank you! The bread tasted so good eaten warm from the oven! πŸ™‚

• Reply Lindsey December 2, 2013 at 8:12 am

You make me want to go tree shopping! Beautifully festive, holiday tunes and all πŸ™‚

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar December 2, 2013 at 8:37 am

@Lindsey – I love going to pick your own tree farms because it feels so magical being surrounded by all the trees. Gets you into the festive spirit in a flash!

• Reply Emelie @florainspiro December 2, 2013 at 8:26 am

Already some nice festive feeling! Thanks for the reminder about mr BublΓ¨ πŸ˜‰ xx

• Reply Eleni | My Paradissi December 2, 2013 at 9:20 am

All the coziness of the world in this post! Family, holidays, preparations, divine smells.. oh, you just made me dream Will!
    xoxo

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar December 2, 2013 at 9:34 am

@Eleni – As they say: tis the season! πŸ˜‰ Hugs to you in Crete, sweet friend. xo

• Reply susan December 2, 2013 at 12:27 pm

What a charming area to grow up in Will! This post is filled with holiday cheer, makes me smile πŸ™‚

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar December 2, 2013 at 1:17 pm

@Susan – I was so lucky to grow up in such a beautiful part of the country, Susan! Pleased you enjoyed the post! πŸ™‚

• Reply Rachael @Feather & Black December 2, 2013 at 12:28 pm

Ah how wonderfully Christmassy! I love the baubles and Mr Bubble!

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar December 2, 2013 at 1:17 pm

@Rachael – It’s not Christmas without a bit of Buble playing! πŸ˜‰

• Reply Carla December 2, 2013 at 1:30 pm

Which Christmas tree farm do you go to?! Looks Magical πŸ™‚ x

• Reply raina @astylistslife December 2, 2013 at 9:23 pm

Will, Looks like a lovely weekend! Those golden fairy lights are fab- I think I need to run out and get myself some.
    xx

• Reply Will @ Bright.Bazaar December 2, 2013 at 9:24 pm

@Raina – It was a fab weekend, thanks! I’m all for golden fairy lights: I have a pet hate for blue or cold white light Christmas lights! x

• Reply Niveen December 3, 2013 at 6:58 pm

I love the west elm photo. Do you know where that lamp on the desk is from? its so beautiful.

• Reply 13 Inspiring Home Office Paint Color Ideas - Home Office Warrior November 1, 2016 at 12:35 am

[…] via Bright Bazaar […]